Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Auris Pictures

kristof-auris

Guys your rides are nicely lowered.Mine is just a jeep sitting on 16' alloys.The car is factory lowered to 30mm.Hint me,i want to drop again to 30mm i.e 60mm now.What can i do?

The obvious answer is one said many times recently - a set of BC coilovers :)

need help pleasee....

i want to add two wireless cameras, one to the back and one at the front, i can get the power for the back camera from the reverse light, now the problem is:

1) I want to put one under the front bumper, where can i get constant 12v power to power that up?? (the only option at the moment is from the fog lights but that means i'll have to put my fogs on each time i want to use it??

2) The two wireless recievers will also require 12v power, these will be placed somewhere behind the satnav unit, where can i get the power from?? (someone told me cigarette lighter?? but will this not blow the fuse as its going to be pulling more voltage through??)

need help pleasee....

i want to add two wireless cameras, one to the back and one at the front, i can get the power for the back camera from the reverse light, now the problem is:

1) I want to put one under the front bumper, where can i get constant 12v power to power that up?? (the only option at the moment is from the fog lights but that means i'll have to put my fogs on each time i want to use it??

2) The two wireless recievers will also require 12v power, these will be placed somewhere behind the satnav unit, where can i get the power from?? (someone told me cigarette lighter?? but will this not blow the fuse as its going to be pulling more voltage through??)

There should be a constant live and a ignition live attached to the back of the radio or if not then id go for the cig lighter. Only problem being you dont want power 24/7 or you will drain the Battery. Im not sure if the cig lighter is on 24/7? Best bet would be ignition on the back of the radio. So when you turn the ignition on it will come on. up front id be looking at something that runs when the car is turned on, maybe something from the fuse box? Maybe outside temp sensor? or could use radio wire again but you would need to route it. Hth

• 3 weeks later...

just some pictures me and my friend took yesterday and a little photoshop to take the dirt off lol and make it sparkle

post-126181-0-97918300-1358711900_thumb.

post-126181-0-54217100-1358711902_thumb.

post-126181-0-50758700-1358711903_thumb.

post-126181-0-39650800-1358711904_thumb.

post-126181-0-78673400-1358711905_thumb.

• Like 1

Do you know where I can get them halo lights from? And can they be adjusted up and own like the original?

Ok now I see. They're called "angel eyes", and usually they're built-in. But there are no such lamps for Auris available, so those are custom work. You need to open the lamp units and install angel eye rings inside yourself. The rings are sold separately in many shops.

My personal opinion is that they're cool, but not on every car. They are the original BMW thing, just like lexus-lights was Lexus thing. But then every car had some custom version of them when they became popular. This is a bit like installing Nissan logo on a Toyota IMHO.

Few more

p1-2.jpg

p2-1.jpg

yy5.jpg

1233274226Bates.jpg

And a Toyota Blade,same body anyway,

p1w.jpg

Where do you get these black bits on the front bumper under the grill? How far behind the number plate does it go? I'd like to have a squarish plate rather than a rectangle one.

i need pictures of a prefacelift auris,where is no little frontspoiler lip at the moment on the front bumper.

because i want to see, how many stuff will look through when the lip is missed. its for planning to install a new frontspoiler tuning lip

here on my pic is the frontspoiler lip which i mean.

post-125971-0-45714900-1359930153_thumb.

can anyone help please?!

It's called TRD front garnish. Here's a picture of it without the number plate on:

http://www.rhdjapan.com/media/catalog/product/cache/1/image/5e06319eda06f020e43594a9c230972d/1/_/1_13_1.jpg

Sorry, I'm on the phone now, so cannot attach the picture properly.

Some people make custom ones and then it's possible to make a custom size and shape. Here's an example:

http://img26.imageshack.us/img26/4586/img0382ug.jpg

Northi, don't worry. Nothing will be too visible, especially on a dark car. Just a little of black plastic which is under the car :)

P34, the TRD one is made of plastic. I'm sure some of your local companies which are bringing parts from Japan will be able to help you. Or if you want to purchase directly from Japan check for example this link: http://www.rhdjapan.com/trd-front-bumper-garnish-zre-nze-zenki-auris-61939

In Europe TRC-tuning is selling those for sure. Their address is http://www.trc-tuning.com/

So is the trd one plastic or vinyl? Where can u get it from and how much?

It's a PPE resin, very strong and flexible.. I have a new one but the backing of the double sided tape has been removed which makes it difficult to pack and ship, but I have replaced tape on one I had before..

it's a very dark gunmetal colour

1a03f61d.jpg

So is the trd one plastic or vinyl? Where can u get it from and how much?

It's a PPE resin, very strong and flexible.. I have a new one but the backing of the double sided tape has been removed which makes it difficult to pack and ship, but I have replaced tape on one I had before..

it's a very dark gunmetal colour

1a03f61d.jpg

Where abouts are you located and how much do you want for it?