Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Headlight

vmail

as far as im concerned YES im going to find out myself cos i intend to get rid of the fried egg effect

what about the side indicator, what bulb size are they? they look smaller an normal, and how do I take the cover off

what about the side indicator, what bulb size are they? they look smaller an normal, and how do I take the cover off

just push on the lens and it unclips from the wing i dunno bout the bulb. i had a look a few days ago cos im gonna convert them to LEDs, just couldnt figure how it came out

:thumbsup:

At wrok we have got a firm to make us a bulb to get rid of the fried egg effect that will work in most japaneese 21W indicator bulbs. they have a wierd fit but we can do it. Watch this space but if people are interested then contact me.

The side is git, its a sealed unit, the bulb comes part of the lense which is a git lol. Im gona chek if the ft is a cover i think that its a bulb tho.

vmail I think them lights are a morette conversion, I've seen it on a Ford Ka n Pug 206s but can't find a website or stockist for them anywhere! Would love a set myself too! Not cheap though!

Damm! my post didnt go through, I'm not gonna rewrite it

I can get sum from 350-376quid

they aren't cheap, but certainly different if that's what you're after!

have had mine for a few years now, and have only had one of the bulbs smashed (i think by a rogue stone) and I managed to source a replacement quite cheaply anyway.

I paid about 360 quid for mine, and then another 150 for fitting them (as I'm useless at anything practical!) but totally worth it i can guarantee you

any more questions on the lights, then PM me by all means

Pav :thumbsup:

no its not a sivatec bulb, well they dont do it for that type of fitment but its the same sort of idea.