Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Led Dash Replacement

JappyBeast

Can anyone link me to an eBay item that will fit or can someone tell me what I'm looking for!!

I need to replace my current bulbs with white LED's as I might be getting a new set of dials which require brighter lights!

Cheers!

I just went to my local Auto electrics place n bought mine, but for reference Andy,

They want to be the ones that are equivelant to 501 capless lamps, get wide angle ones if you can.

Think THESE should be what you're looking for buddy!! :lol:

Mo

• 2 weeks later...

I use a lot of leds and buy them in small quantities of 250 a time from RS Components! They have a good selection.

Course you can also buy them at various places like Maplins etc.

Have fun!!

I use a lot of leds and buy them in small quantities of 250 a time from RS Components! They have a good selection.

Have fun!!

Fancy making me a set for much cheapness? :P

• 3 weeks later...

Have fun!!

sorry - taken me a while to get back! If you're still looking I'll ask my son. I think the leds are 3p each!!

• 1 month later...

Have fun!!

sorry - taken me a while to get back! If you're still looking I'll ask my son. I think the leds are 3p each!!

Hey, i am about to start a LED brake light project and have found a really good guide. i have sourced everything apart from one componant and was just wondering if you could help me. i believe the world of LEDs is made a whole lot easier with the use of Current Regulating Diodes (CRD) i am trying to get my hands on 15mA/30mA ones but cannot for the life of me find anywhere that does them! i just came across your post and thot it was worth asking. if i have to i will go down the resistor road but would rather not. Have you ever came across these before?

cheers

why not just buy LED bulbs off the shelf all common fitments are readily available now.

Mo

jus the question i was going t ask!!

i was lukin for them in demontweeks i want t change the color of the light in my corollas dash. you can get blue ones in demontweeks but nt sure bout white??

why not just buy LED bulbs off the shelf all common fitments are readily available now.

Mo

jus the question i was going t ask!!

i was lukin for them in demontweeks i want t change the color of the light in my corollas dash. you can get blue ones in demontweeks but nt sure bout white??

i did my dash lights too - i used this guy http://shop.ebay.com.au/merchant/p0o0ohbea...QQ_fromZQQ_mdoZ

tell them the size you need, i used T10 and T5 wedge style sizes. pretty cheap too. just a straight swap for my original dash bulbs