Do Not Sell My Personal Information

F1 Title

sphinktar1988

im not saying he didnt deserve it but i dont feel that race ended fairly and think it could be hung over his head for a while was a lot of booing! :o

gutted for massa poor bloke deserved it as much as lewis specially with all his reliability problems

Anyone else think that massa just had his title stolen from him?

Ummmmm...... NO!!!

Then again, I do think Lewis has his Spa Victory stolen from him :yes:

HAMILTON ALL THE WAY

hamilton3_1106233c.jpg

Nice to see a TOYOTA letting him by :D :D :D :D :D

:thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

A close race and my heat has now just got back to it's normal pace.....

Sad on Massa but Hamilton deserved to win...........

+1 to that

Massa was a true sportsman in the way he conducted himself after the race, and I do feel a little sorry for him. But Lewis is every bit the Champion, managing to keep his cool in the dying minutes to clinch a well deserved victory. :)

Agree with the above but still nicked this from pistonheads as i think its funny :lol:

a984babe3db3feffe4e295c5e18197cfo.gif

ROFL!!!! yeah was funny anything that stops Ferrari smiling is good, felt for Massa's dad though.

I'm glad Lewis has won... especially considering all the bad luck througout the season...

Tis a shame that the driving performance wasnt really as good as it has been previously on that last race...

Vettel showed a higher driving standard.. and I believe he is definately one to watch next season.

Do feel a bit for Massa, as if that Toyota had intermediates on instead of dry.. it might have been a different story... but the best man from the season deffo won...

The Toyota may have lifted off, but looking at the live timing apparently both Glock and Trulli dropped off pace that last lap, losing anywhere between 5-10 seconds a sector... so it wasnt just a straight lift off and let Lewis by.