Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Mod Ideas

Kezza

Sorry a complete N00b posting and I promise I will search and read ALL the old posts but was just wondering if there was any interesting mods to look out for for the yaris, I have a 1l Y reg Yaris, never had Toyota before so looking for the interesting mods, car is pretty stock and I will be working on the usual alloys and gadgets but wondered if there was anything interesting out there to look for?

kezza

Felt compelled to post something as no one else has done so yet lol :lol:

What sort of things are you looking for do ya know?? Most people just do the standard stuff really like exhaust, alloys, suspension lowering, sound system etc. Just depends on how crazy you wanna go really and how much moolah you have got to spend!

There a couple of examples on these boards though of cars which have had some mental things done to them, there was one with wide arch kit, lambo doors and all that. It wasnt the nicest example and got a bit of a slating on here but the guy had to have some credit for being that daring!

I can't remember whos car it was but probably worth a search

Lower it mate, thats one of the best mods for a yaris by far, handling is vastly improved and it doesnt look like its a 4x4 anymore!

Hi

Thanks guys, I appreciate the input. Just wanted pointing in the right direction really. I have modded all my cars previous and usually there is some particular mod about each that must be done! But had a good look at the arty thread and there was some really nicely modded cars on there. At the moment tho I am just concentrating on sorting it out, has a few 'problem areas' and then will do the basics and get some new alloys and lower it, etc, havent got loads of money so will be an ongoing thing. Will keep you posted.

Kezza

With my old 1.0 GS i lowered it, changed the exhaust, tinted the windows, added a spoiler and sideskirts and then set to on the interior with a few subs, uprated Speakers and CD changer ;)

Best advice for you tho is do what you like, there will always be people who slate what you do but if you're happy that's all that matters :thumbsup:

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links