Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Piercings!

mollycorolla

Other than ear-rings I dislike piercings of all types :blink:

But if that is what some people like then fine..... I just don't like them :huh:

Agree

The word is grim, unless its a lady and its her ears. Cant stand tongue piercings either... that is utterly retarded, and supposed to give a better oral experience? Yeah... id love the thing wrapped round by banjo string thanks :unsure:

• Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• mollycorolla

• Demonic Angel

• Norfolk n Chance

• Phoenix999

I always find it quite interesting at the negative feelings things like piercings and tattoos seem to bring about....

It's almost like you're a normal person and as soon as you get a piercing or a tattoo you get "labelled" as something else

Having something pierced doesn't automatically mean a person has changed or is less pleasant or nice to be around.

But even in todays society, it still seems to associated with a stigma of some sort...

It doesn't bother me personally..... but then I'm a tattooed pierced freak so that's probably why.... :lol: :lol:

I always find it quite interesting at the negative feelings things like piercings and tattoos seem to bring about....

It's almost like you're a normal person and as soon as you get a piercing or a tattoo you get "labelled" as something else

Having something pierced doesn't automatically mean a person has changed or is less pleasant or nice to be around.

But even in todays society, it still seems to associated with a stigma of some sort...

It doesn't bother me personally..... but then I'm a tattooed pierced freak so that's probably why.... :lol::lol:

Same applies to people who have disabilities and in wheelchairs ect, they too are labelled, but i can assure you we are still human and have feelings.

.....The word is grim, unless its a lady and its her ears. Cant stand tongue piercings either... that is utterly retarded, and supposed to give a better oral experience? Yeah... id love the thing wrapped round by banjo string thanks :unsure:

I can't quite agree with 'grim' or 'retarded'.... but if they are the words you choose then ok :huh:

Some things I want to know are.... do tongue piercings ever get infected?.... what about 'personal' piercings? :blink: .... How are any piercing infections treated?

Well any wound can get infected... not sure about tongue but I know you have to be careful what you eat for quite a while.... as for "personal" areas, again, probably have to be careful what you get up to! lol

My belly button got infected when I first got it done, had to bathe it in Surgical Spirit, but nowadays it's fine, it's just a healed up hole... although will look awful as and when I have to take it out... ie pregnancy etc. although apparently you can get expandable piercings now!!

Well any wound can get infected... not sure about tongue but I know you have to be careful what you eat for quite a while.... as for "personal" areas, again, probably have to be careful what you get up to! lol

My belly button got infected when I first got it done, had to bathe it in Surgical Spirit, but nowadays it's fine, it's just a healed up hole... although will look awful as and when I have to take it out... ie pregnancy etc. although apparently you can get expandable piercings now!!

That's twice you have talked about pregnancy..................You want to tell us something? ;)

Don't worry Les, as the father, you'd be the first to know.... :lol: :lol:

Now now Les.... how often do you get round to Rugby :huh: ;)

Don't worry Les, as the father, you'd be the first to know.... :lol: :lol:

Now now Les.... how often do you get round to Rugby :huh: ;)

Quite often from now on I suspect ;) :lol:

Kingo :thumbsup:

i took mine out when i was pregnant and it didnt heal up and it didnt look awful either em.... :D

.....The word is grim, unless its a lady and its her ears. Cant stand tongue piercings either... that is utterly retarded, and supposed to give a better oral experience? Yeah... id love the thing wrapped round by banjo string thanks :unsure:

I can't quite agree with 'grim' or 'retarded'.... but if they are the words you choose then ok :huh:

Yes they are...

To be honest im not a squeemish person, but piercings truely make my skin crawl and i actually see it as a form of self mutilation.

yea it is seen as mutilation, and unfortunately they can become addictive like tattoos. my brother has about 9 tattoos, and he doesnt seem to be stoping anytime soon!!

I particularly like pierced bits on girlies.. especially pierced bits "up top" ;)

Awesomeness!

Although I think any piercings on blokes look wrong. I don't like tattoos either! I am free of both!

I have 5 piercings..

2 in each ear lobe and one at the top

I like them... allows me to co-ordinate jewellery...

I often considered getting my belly button done, but I dont have the figure for it... have also considered tongue... but i'm a wuss and dont like the thought of the pain lol...

Tho i didnt think my tattoo hurt too much :P

ive my belly button done for myself... no one sees my stomach anymore cause its a mess :crybaby: but i still like the piercing! :D belly button was actually better than the top of my ear being done believe it or not!!

have to admit I find any kind of facial piercings very unappealing :( those weird lip-rings look awful :no: don't mind the belly button ones or even going a little bit higher, if you get my drift ;) But never have any done myself (too much of a wuss)

Not got a single tatoo for partly the same reason (wussishness) plus I guess it never appealed to me. L

ike the piercings, don't mind tattoos on people generally and some do look very nice, but again not on the Face :eek: That has got to be something you would regret in later life (i.e. about 5 minutes after it's done!)

I have no objection to either tattoos or piercings on anyone. They are irrelevant if I like a person or find them attractive.I don't have any, personally. I wouldn't mind a tattoo, & know the one I want. but couldn't be bothered.

On the subject of pain, a Nigerian friend has Tribal scars on her chest & back. I said, once ,that those must have hurt, as a little girl. They did. :(

I dont like piercings to be honest.....except for tongue piercings.....I'd be very upset if the other half got rid of that one :lol:

I dont like piercings to be honest.....except for tongue piercings.....I'd be very upset if the other half got rid of that one :lol:

I can see the attraction for a bloke to have a pierced tongue from the girls point of view mmmhmmmmmmmmmmmmm :P ... but cant see what a bloke would get from a pierced tongue when nibbing/sucking/gentle prodding/biting on his bits?

I am missing something here, I think :unsure: unless ...nah I am not going into details.......might just have to get my tongue pierced and find out for myself!!!!

ha ha ha eh supposedly the stud eh "rubs" nicely of a certain area thats supposed to be nice??? i can see the attraction too mmmmmm.....

hmmm im only going by what i heard from a friend of a friend of a friend :unsure::wacko:

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links