Do Not Sell My Personal Information

10th Anniversary Steering Wheel

CraigT

Okay, I quite like the idea of getting a 10th anniversary steering wheel. Now I'd imagine that these are few and far between so I thought Id ask you guys if you know of any.

My other option is Toyota but:

A ) WIll these still be available as a part?

B ) Will it cost the price of space exploration to buy one?

Any help would be very much appreciated.

PS: Does anyone know what year the 10th Anniversary MR2 was launched?

hi mate have a look at the momo steering wheel site , i belive the 10th anniversary model wheel was a momo , they do a nice leather/wood one there , getting one myself soon, good luck

Hmmm sounds nice. I'll check that out.

Do you reckon I can still get the real deal from Toyota?

I'm sure you can .. best pop in and ask .. but i bet its the wrong side of £500 ..

I'm sure you can .. best pop in and ask .. but i bet its the wrong side of £500 ..

I bet your not far wrong mate. He'll probably hit me with a devastating price. I'll appologise for my stupid ways and make a sharp exit :unsure:

Also I have an airbag so Im beginning to wonder if I should just forget the whole idea. What do you reckon?

You can get the Momo ones with an airbag too .. I think ..

I know some have a "Do not disassemble - contains explosive" warning .. can't see that without an airbag !!

Hmmmm so I may blast myself through the rear window of the car trying to fit the new wheel eh? bugger it! :blink:

If the chuffing bank wasn't so slow, I'd have MY tenth anniversary model by now!

Do you know if it has an airbag as standard?

whats diff with the tenth anniversary model then??.......ive just fitted a rear panel with light up blue Badge,which i believe came of one off these as standard......

whats diff with the tenth anniversary model then??.......ive just fitted a rear panel with light up blue badge,which i believe came of one off these as standard......

Its half wood half leather with a lovely bronze circular MR2 emblem in the centre. It was designed and made my Momo for Toyota.

• 3 weeks later...

remember most airbags are set off by shock (g-sensor) not by an electrical signal, so be careful when handling them even outside the car.