Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Need For Speed: Underground

97paseo

Sorry to be so last month but I only just bought it tonight & it rocks! :D You guys were right! :thumbsup:

Anyway has anyone got any cheats for the PS2 version?

i wanted to bring it up again too, but thought that it had already been discussed! Anyway, I recently bought it as well, and I'm rather addicted to it! I think I've completed about 80 out of the 111 races now, and it's starting to get tough.

have just got my Skyline, so things are hotting up on the drag stakes now!

mine's on XBOX so don't know any hints (you should be sweating it out like the rest of us hard core street races tho!!)

Pav :thumbsup:

PS2

Cheat List

On the main menu, enter the following:

Unlock All Drag Tracks - RIGHT, SQUARE, LEFT, R1, SQUARE, L1, L2, R2

Unlock All Drift Tracks - LEFT, LEFT, LEFT, LEFT, RIGHT, R2, R1, L2

Unlock All Circuit Tracks - DOWN, R1, R1, R1, R2, R2, R2, SQUARE

Unlock All Sprint Tracks - UP, R2, R2, R2, R1, DOWN, DOWN, DOWN

Unlock Drift Physics in All Modes- R1, UP, UP, UP, DOWN, DOWN, DOWN, L1

Xbox

Unlock All Circuit Tracks

On the main menu, press DOWN, R, R, R, BLACK, BLACK, BLACK, X.

Unlock All Drag Tracks

On the main menu, press RIGHT, X, LEFT, R, X, L, WHITE, BLACK.

Unlock All Drift Tracks

On the main menu, press RIGHT, RIGHT, RIGHT, RIGHT, LEFT, BLACK, R, WHITE.

Alternate Code - LEFT, LEFT, LEFT, LEFT, RIGHT, BLACK, R, WHITE.

Unlock All Sprint Tracks

On the main menu, press UP, BLACK, BLACK, BLACK, R, DOWN, DOWN, DOWN.

Unlock Drift Physics in All Modes

In the Main Menu Screen enter: R, UP, UP, UP, DOWN, DOWN, DOWN, L.

Cheers Bibbs! :thumbsup:

I know I shouldn't cheat after 1 hours playing time but I want something quicker than this slow-***** Civic I'm driving! :lol:

The drag & drift modes are excellent! B)

You don't need to cheat!

Persistance is the key!

Also, I discovered quite late in the game that if a car tries to over take you, if you just stay level with them they'll keep going in a straight line until they drive into something.

I've completed it now... The final race was a bit of a nail biter but in the end I won by a good 4 seconds hehe :D

You dont need to cheat on it... really you dont...

I completed it on 'easy' in a week

I just completed in on 'hard' and 'medium' last week

Just remember, you can trade the car as often as you like, it wont cost you anything extra, and the mods transfer.

Always use the MX-5 for drifting, unless your really good, in which case, try the 240SX

The Integra is the 'easiest' track car, the 350Z is okay, but a bit twitchy. I used the MX-5 in the beginning as a track car, but it is twitchy and not as fast as other options.

Of course you'll end up with the Skyline.... everyone does.. which is the best drag car, but till then use the MX-5 or RSX

Yep - The MX5 did me proud for most of the game.

The RSX isn't a bad little car either - It's quick off the line but it's crap for drifting, as I'm sure you could imagine.

Keep the MX5 til you can get the Skyline, then trade the Skyline back to the MX5 for drifting and you can't go wrong.

And make sure you turn the stability control off or you'll have difficulty going round some of the tighter bends on circuit and sprint races!

Don't be tempted by the Supra!

:D Thats what im using for drift at the mo!!! the 240 is great fun to use all round i found. Guess thats why its taking me a bit longer though B)

god is there no loyal people here!!!

I've been using the Supra for a while now and its been doin me proud but then i am only up to race 66

Cheers mate, its about time someone spoke out. My Supras a beast kicks ***** esspecially on drift mode. Steer from the rear!!!!! Pity the new celica is a bit naf :thumbsup:

I just found it very difficult to go round corners in the Supra!

At one point I was concinved there was a "bolt 15kg of lead ballast in the front of the car" option in the Customize Ride section that I had accidentally selected. This struck me as very odd... Maybe my pad is knackered1

But then I much prefer to powerslide my way round and get lots of lovely style points, even if it's not quite as fast as cornering properly! B)

i keep meanin to buy!

im always SOOOO last year i only just bought metal gear solid 2 for PS2! (good tho!)

but i just got max payne 2 aswell (fantastic!)

i keep meanin to buy!

Thats like me! Get it though coz you'll love it, honestly.

I was a bit worried about the 'arcadey' style of racing as I usually like things to handle realistically but it's really fun! :yes: :arrgg-matey:

yeah i will i seen it in HMV for £20 at the weekend mite still be there!

one reason i wait is the best games go Platinum after a while and drop to 20 quid! i refuse to pay 40 somat for em bein as they only cost about 20p to make! (scrooge! :lol: )

:thumbsup:

I found the RX-7 to be the best overall car, except on some events where 4WD traction is required, in which case I use the Skyline.

i keep meanin to buy!

Or "buy" it from Blockbuster for £3.25 .. but only if you are a software :cacker:

Its a bit too americanised, I mean who wants to kit out a Nissan Acura, the cars are all a bit girly. The Scooby and Evos are a big let down. Its a pity there isnt a few other cars thrown in like the GT4 or something or old school. Think the drifting is good but the emphasis is very much on speed not style. Seriously adictive though, spent 4 hours straight playin it last saturday when i should have been out doin a few power-slides of my own.

P.S Does anyone know is you can get OZ alloys new that went off the market within the last few years, got a set of 3 15" 6 spoke Oz alloys to fit an AE86, as you know 3 wheel cars dont drift!!! :thumbsup:

Meant to say I read on another forum about the nitrious purge valve.

If anyone doesn't already know if you hold down the nitrious button on the start-line it sprays out all '2Fast2Furious' like & earns you style points. B)

Couldn't find a reference to it in the manual anywhere but it works! :)

Meant to say I read on another forum about the nitrious purge valve.

If anyone doesn't already know if you hold down the nitrious button on the start-line it sprays out all '2Fast2Furious' like & earns you style points. B)

Couldn't find a reference to it in the manual anywhere but it works! :)

I wonder if it works on the PC version? I'll give it a go

purge looks cool, give that a go!

I was up till 1am last night trying to beat that 6 lap race... gave up on the mx5, got the s2000 and can lead for 5 of the laps, and guarantee I'll muff it up on the last lap :ffs:

ah well, all good fun

I've only be doing hard .. got up to that 6 lapper and spent an hour doing it .. went to medium and did it first time .. cause I didn't have one accident and won by miles.

ARGH !! Why not on hard .. :ffs:

I'm bored of it already :(

I always buy new toys then get bored quick. Is there a cure?