Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Need For Speed: Underground

97paseo

I'm bored of it already :(

I always buy new toys then get bored quick. Is there a cure?

Only cause your crap at it :P :lol:

I have to admit its the only game EVER that ive completed :wacko:

Nick, that is true. I am crap at it, not only coz I'm a girl but also coz every race takes place at night so I can't see :censor: on the projector! lol

Then in split screen mode it all goes wrong- no idea why!

didn't have to buy it as my 13 year old cousin has it.. he comes over every weekend and brings it with him ... I play on it for a few hours and get past where he gets to which takes him all week! :lol: he then takes it away and tries to catch up.. and the cycle continues...

Im on the 91st race and i have to say that i have been doing all the races on Hard till i got to that git of a 6 lap race where i had to bring it down to medium!!!!

Although in sayin that.. i have been doing the Drifts in medium as well as i dont have the patience for that for some reason... give me the Drag anyday.. i am the Master!...

on a side note.. have you guys noticed that once you get more mods on ya car.. some of the slower cars become faster than the one that your driving and vice versa.. so once you add any performance mod.. have a look at the stats of other cars to see where there is any change... :thumbsup:

Also.. the MX5 and RSX are my choices... but again.. different cars suit different tracks.. so dont be afraid to experiment... B)

!Removed! excellent game, completed it on medium now im onto the hard one so to speak.....

another little tip i found is sometimes it pays to detune your car a little e.g.knock the drivetrain down a notch so the cars topspeed is less, then it is easier to drive in the race events... :thumbsup:

!Removed! excellent game, completed it on medium now im onto the hard one so to speak.....

another little tip i found is sometimes it pays to detune your car a little e.g.knock the drivetrain down a notch so the cars topspeed is less, then it is easier to drive in the race events... :thumbsup:

erm... another suggestion for you...

Why not choose another car with better handling and less top speed? :P

another 2 attempts and I completed that 6 lap git!

Just got the RX7 now, onwards and upwards.

How long do I have to wait until I get the level 3 body stuff? The 7 looks crap and I can't be ubikd to change it if something new comes along soon!

another 2 attempts and I completed that 6 lap git!

Just got the RX7 now, onwards and upwards.

How long do I have to wait until I get the level 3 body stuff? The 7 looks crap and I can't be ubikd to change it if something new comes along soon!

lol @ 6 lap git... :lol: fun init!... :arrgg-matey:

and with regards to the 3rd level kits

i think they are in the late 80's races...

a tip for all... with regards to the Nitros...

when using it... dont hold the button down but rather tapp it quickly as you get multiple little boosts which work better... :thumbsup:

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links