Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

My Tsport

lift addict

I am taking my Tsport down to carcraft tonight for them to give me an estimation on what its worth. Has any one else done this ?

I have a Blue 2003 Tsport with 44,000 miles. Good condition couple minor scratch and small scuff.

Im looking at selling it quickly. Mot & Tax untill Feb 09. Recently bought two new tyres. Any offers ??

Be prepared to be offered a pittance!

I've had friends that have been before and been offered stupidly low sums for their cars.

:(

I wouldnt even bother mate, i remember i went to by a vauxhall vectra sri 2.2 from there a while back and they wanted £8,999 for the car which was well over priced on finance and i realised that i would be paying £16,000 back so i left my deposit with them and ran away i later received calls off them saying they will charge me more money for holding the car etc proper nasty people. i would just look at eBay and auto trader etc and see what the price is for a similar spec etc

any offers ?? i would let it go for £4600. Guaranteed HPI clear bought from Toyota dealer in Feb 08 for £7000. looking to sell quickly

I worked at Carcraft for 1 week and earnt £2,000, need i say more about the ethics of this business. Steer clear, just dont bother going. As mentioned sell the normal Ebay/Autotrader/Pistonheads or you will get your trousers pulled down big style.

I worked at Carcraft for 1 week and earnt £2,000,

*considers change of career*

:lol:

Once i had sold a car with 80% APR and another that had 12 Owners on the logbook it was time to go, i have morals!!! All my colleagues were ex Window salesman, what does that say! :lol:

Once i had sold a car with 80% APR and another that had 12 Owners on the logbook it was time to go, i have morals!!! All my colleagues were ex Window salesman, what does that say! :lol:

i work for a main toyota franchise the problem is just now the glasses guide and the cap register is killing the part exchange prices :( , its true that its a buyers market just now and there are some fantastic deals on but when it comes to trading a car in at the moment u are losing around £120 - £190 per month!! by far the worst ive had is a guy wanting to trade a landcruiser LC4 on a 06 plate with 16000 miles on the clock bought it for £23,500 in 06 his car capped at ..........................wait for it £14000 so as u can see the current market for dealers is crap :help: my own personnal advice is to put it in auto trader at a price that is simaler to others with mileage and condition :thumbsup:

as a guide for you i just bought a T Sport, 2003 52 plate with 55,000 miles, Full Toyota Service History, 12 Months ticket, no tax, 3800. The car is completely immaculate bot inside and out, never been smoked in and has NO, and i mean NO marks on any of the painwork.

hope this helps some how!

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links