• Replies 76
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• mollycorolla

• Norfolk n Chance

• Bizarra

• bosco

.. also if can any one how has any info on car shows and events through ireland would be helpfull..

All the Irish car shows are finished for the year now but just if u want to keep an eye on upcoming shows etc......if u log onto www.midnightclub.ie and sign up, there's a list of shows, meets and cruises around ireland over in the top right hand corner. Hope this helps a bit

If you arrange a meet somewhere central and near a campsite/B&B i'm sure a few peeps will travel across for it.

Be good to meet the Irish contingent :thumbsup:

Don't want to be stepping on anyones toes or anything but there are a good few places around the country and somewhere near the ferries

@Molly: Let me know if u need a hand or anything with it, only happy to help :D

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

ooh i like where this is going!! :thumbsup:

im here in longford, pretty central-ishyyy to yez all? so wherever it goes, im good :yahoo:

keep us up to date on whrere/when...if this happens :drool:

gerry

hey guys, new to the club, will totaly be interested in an irish meet, id say dublin would be about as central as you can get. 3 fairy lines come here from a few parts of the uk and you can be here in up to 3hrs from anywhere in ther country

welcome along, name added!! was in dublin airport today and it only took me 2 and a half hours to get home :D

welcome along, name added!! was in dublin airport today and it only took me 2 and a half hours to get home :D

You should have let me know :( I'd have loved to have met you there, & stood you a coffee. Only 1/2 hour down the road.

(NOT grooming :lol: )

Barry from Dublin here. Many bog standard Corolla guys in the Irish gang? Just bought my first (was a mondeo fan for years but turned to the dark side :P) 02 Silver VVTi 1.4. Be interested in chattin to other owners

welcome along, will let ya know about a meet in the near future!! :D

@ bizarra, thanks but we were in and out like a shot!! we wanted to get on the road very quickly! thanks for the offer anyway... dam i like grooming!!

Wish you'd said, Molly, I work there!

Also, am up for a general meet, anywhere given a bit of notice

Wish you'd said, Molly, I work there!

Also, am up for a general meet, anywhere given a bit of notice

We could have had a minimeet @ an original venue :lol:

sorry about that robert!! id say ya wouldnt have minded meeting 6 lovely nurses lol!

welcome along yaris added to the list!

hi, i jus joined toyota owners there yesterday!! ;) I have a wee corolla and wud lov t go to a meet jus as soon as i get the licence. had my corolla 3 months now and spent a few bucks on her already, hav a look anyone and tell me wot u think :unsure: !

post-72289-1232817733_thumb.jpg

Very nice. Looks in mint condition. Congratulations :thumbsup: Welcome to the club & many years of happy motoring :driving:

Very nice. Looks in mint condition. Congratulations :thumbsup: Welcome to the club & many years of happy motoring :driving:

thanks hi, aye, shes a minter. lady owner for last 6 years used it to run to the shops!

• 2 weeks later...