Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Exhaust Leak In 03 Corolla Ce

Mark123

Hi All. I just purchased a used 03 Corolla CE with 26,000 miles. Almost any time the car is stopped and idling, I quickly get exhaust in the passanger compartment. The dealer evaled the exhaust system and found no problems, although I question how hard they looked. Is this likely to be an exhaust system problem or some problem with a compromised seal in the passenger compartment? Has anyone else had this problem with an 03 Corolla? Thanks.

Update on the exhaust problem. It's coming in when I have the fan on, and I am NOT circulating air. In other words, it's coming in through the fresh air intake.

• 5 weeks later...

Hi all. This is still a problem. The dealer has looked three times and have found no problem, yet I still get exhaust in the car. Has anyone had a similar problem?

• 1 month later...

Yes, this problem continues. I had an independent garage eval, but they found nothing. I have had 3 other people experience the exhaust in this car, so I'm pretty sure it's not just be. Any ideas...please...getting desparate here.

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links