Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Whats The Vsc?

dickiefree

VSC I think stands for vehicle stability control.

Beeps when your car is going sideways to the point there is no recovery :D so hope it never comes on.

i been reading a few of the comments on youtube concerning the t-sports racing and what i gather if you remove the fuse for the vsc and tc its goes quicker

Only because it's putting more power to the wheels, but that's a really bad idea. I can get the VSC beeping at me on roundabouts if I want to (as can most probably...) but then it's all you handling the car as the computer has passed its limits for helping you.

All you need to do to go quicker is turn the TRC off with the nice big 'TRC OFF' Button :D Leave the VSC well alone. hehe.

id leave it well alone tbh mate.

i get mine 2 beep when i lift off over steer on sweepin bend n bck end steps out :P

I think the front wheels start brakin trying to straighten the car when the beebing comes on. Try pull a handbraker on a corner and see.doesn't work too well

Please for the love of god tell me which fuse disables VSC.

i just heard its the last 2 fuses, but i aint never looked its just what they said on the youtube comments

has anyone tried lift off oversteer with the VSC turned off????

Yes, I remember 1 member on the forums said he was going to do it. May he rest in peace. :P