Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Monday Morning Blues.....

Karma Supra

Another cold miserable day, back in the dull office to spend many hours of people I'd not choose as my friends to do a dull monotonous underplayed job.... Which I can’t get on with because the phone keeps ringing....

Anyone else glad its Monday? lol

I hate Mondays..... actually I hate 'work days' to be more precise.... cant wait for when I dont have to go into an office on a daily basis anymore :(

I've gt them as I'm still off work with something called Labrynthitis. Did try to go to work this morn but ended up being :sick: when I pulled over so had to come home.

Would do anything to not feel like the room is spinning around me. Been off work for 2 weeks tomorrow.

:(

Love Mondays ;)

Love my job :yes:

I'm lucky enough to be able to pick and choose, so today I will mostly start at 5:30 pm and finish at midnight doing a bit of easy tanker work locally :thumbsup:

Tomorrow.........? don't know yet

The air con in our server room went up it so our server overheated this morning meaning we couldn't do anything til 11.30!

Gutted! :P

I've gt them as I'm still off work with something called Labrynthitis. Did try to go to work this morn but ended up being :sick: when I pulled over so had to come home.

Would do anything to not feel like the room is spinning around me. Been off work for 2 weeks tomorrow.

Thats a horrible ear infection that I've also had.The dizzyness and feeling faint is really bad, especially if your in the outside

lane of the motorway at the time :o Sorry to say but it might take weeks to clear up. Take care ;)

PS MONDAYS SUCK, there you go, back on topic :thumbsup:

The air con in our server room went up it so our server overheated this morning meaning we couldn't do anything til 11.30!

Gutted! :P

yeah - you sound it :D

that Monday Morning feeling ...... :sick:

Too much to do for too many people and not enough motivation to do it :(

Aaww that sounds awful Tina!! :hug:

Am off work too, very bad back :( am obviously getting to old to party as hard as I did at the weekend :lol:

Working from home, never easy to get going soooo many possible distractions, laptop was messing about but all is sorted now. Spoke to some pleasant customers today so all perked up nicely, shame it looks miserable outside :(

Must remember to have lunch, must not forget that i am going to have to make it :lol:

Hmmm day has perked up a little... went to pizza hut for a collegue's birthday....

back to it now... cant wait to get home :P

2.40 pm here as I type. Sky is so grey that it is almost night already.

I don't like Mondays out of force of habit & really don't like today :(

I hate weekdays with the exception of Fridays (when a night on the booze usually follows an easier day at the office) & those days when there's an evening Everton match (pretty self explanatory that 1). I generally hate Mondays most because I'm usually knackered from the previous weekend & the following 1 seems so far away

Im not a Monday or 'going to work' fan, but i do like my job.

Hours are 'sort of' just pap at the minute...

I hate weekdays with the exception of Fridays (when a night on the booze usually follows an easier day at the office) ....

That reminds me of when I used to work at Dell .... The guy who ran the canteen used to come round every Friday afterrnoon about 3pm with like a Tea Trolley. Except, instead of tea, there were cans of beer for people to take and enjoy, paid for by the company. :cheers:

Fridays used to be a good day - the Antipication in the Morning and the Imbibement in the Afternoon, usually carried on in the pub after work :beer:

That reminds me of when I used to work at Dell .... The guy who ran the canteen used to come round every Friday afterrnoon about 3pm with like a Tea Trolley. Except, instead of tea, there were cans of beer for people to take and enjoy, paid for by the company. :cheers:

Fridays used to be a good day - the Antipication in the Morning and the Imbibement in the Afternoon, usually carried on in the pub after work :beer:

Love it, never heard of anywhere doing that before

My old work was the best, we'd literally do no work on Fridays & always got an early finish. I lost count of the amount of times I was in the boozer or on my way home before dinnertime & because I was bussing it everywhere I could have loads before making my way home & still usually got home before I should have finished for the day.

It gets no better...

I have just been passed the most complicated scrap of paper I have ever seen in my life. Lots of boxes around names, connected by lines with loads of crossed out words, and random products we offer.... I am told it means I need to call someone....

Ho hum.... on with the day...

Love it, never heard of anywhere doing that before

Dave used to have 'Beer O'Clock' when he worked at EA Games... even better out in vancouver as it was beer and cake :P

Dave used to have 'Beer O'Clock' when he worked at EA Games... even better out in vancouver as it was beer and cake :P

Did they go around with a trolley full of lager though? I know plenty of places go to the pub after work but someone carting around a trolley full of tinnies at work & just passing them out to anyone who wants them sounds hilarious

Did they go around with a trolley full of lager though? I know plenty of places go to the pub after work but someone carting around a trolley full of tinnies at work & just passing them out to anyone who wants them sounds hilarious

Nope... they had a load of kegs in the canteen... and birthday cake for anyone's birthday it was that week...

sadly it didn't happen all the time I was there, but went on for a good few months :cheers:

One thing that used to make us laugh is one of the guys didn't have a drink in the office BUT didn't want to miss out on the freebies - and we were convinced he used to wear his "Beer Trousers" on a Friday, with a special long cylindrical pocket he slid the cans into :lol::lol:

I feel for you hun, I had Labs (shortened name) for a couple of months and it's hell. PM me if you need to chat :)

I've gt them as I'm still off work with something called Labrynthitis.

Thats a horrible ear infection that I've also had.The dizzyness and feeling faint is really bad, especially if your in the outside

lane of the motorway at the time :o Sorry to say but it might take weeks to clear up. Take care ;)

PS MONDAYS SUCK, there you go, back on topic :thumbsup:

I feel for you hun, I had Labs (shortened name) for a couple of months and it's hell. PM me if you need to chat :)

Off topic: Thank you both, I've been off work 2 weeks tomorrow - have a horrible feeling work don't believe me? Will face that on Thursday when this weeks Doctors Cert runs out. It's not constant anymore as such, but when it does come on it's violent and I keep wobbling and nearly falling over! It's like I am drunk, when infact at the moment I am tee-total and have been for the past 6 months at least. The thing that caused this to come on was hitting my head on the post that goes above the driverside door/down the side of the windscreen so theres a top tip = dont be an idiot like I was! :lol:

Anyway for all of us that havent had the best day, lets hope tomorrow is a bit better :).

well i actually really like my mondays!!

got up this morning at 7.30 got ready and walked to school for 8.45 (im doing a placement in a year 5 class)

had handwriting, followed by a mental maths test. then some poster making about the heart. when was dinner and some more poster making after that! then after break was gym and guided reading! had to read with a group of six children. followed by xmas play practice after school!!

i've had a BRILLIANT monday!!!!!

I have had a "different" Monday from the normal.

I have been at a "Planning for Retirement" course............getting ready for next Aprils early retirement.

Day 2 tomorrow............................(cant wait ;) :lol: )

I have had a "different" Monday from the normal.

I have been at a "Planning for Retirement" course............getting ready for next Aprils early retirement.

Day 2 tomorrow............................(cant wait ;) :lol: )

Been there Steve.... the companies that run these always want your money for investment.... be cautious :yes: Still it is 2 days away from the normality of boredom :)

My Mondays never change.... always the grim day that follows a bright Sunday :huh:

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links