Do Not Sell My Personal Information

My Yaris T Sport

Oktober

I thought I would post up a few pictures of my T-Sport in thunder grey

Yaris4.jpg

Yaris6.jpg

TSEngine3.jpg

If you have read my new members introduction post, if not please go and read it, I mention that I have also a Subaru Impreza Sport with modifications and here are a few photos. (I hope this is ok with the forum Mods?)

http://i18.photobucket.com/albums/b127/-Da...an/c6f0fd14.jpg

http://i18.photobucket.com/albums/b127/-Da...an/8e16977f.jpg

http://i18.photobucket.com/albums/b127/-Da...an/47c4477a.jpg

Darren

edit: PS I am a bit of a detailer.

Thats really nice :)

I see a thunder grey one around my area quite a lot and I'm well jealous!

Mines a red one... brilliant car! xx

yer thats in great condition. Its as clean as mine id say lol. Keep it up. :)

Forgot to ask..... you buy it second hand then?? You say ur a detailer. What was the condition of the paint work when you got it as it looks great now? Did you have to use any abrasive compounds on it or was it already in pretty good nick?? And what do you use for the engine bay?? I do mine and toyota say that may be the course of my squeaky clutch bearing which has just developed at 22k miles on an 05 plate.

DOM

yer thats in great condition. Its as clean as mine id say lol. Keep it up. :)

Forgot to ask..... you buy it second hand then?? You say ur a detailer. What was the condition of the paint work when you got it as it looks great now? Did you have to use any abrasive compounds on it or was it already in pretty good nick?? And what do you use for the engine bay?? I do mine and toyota say that may be the course of my squeaky clutch bearing which has just developed at 22k miles on an 05 plate.

DOM

I brought is second hand with 30,800 miles on it and one previous owner. The paint work was in pretty good condition. The next day I spent cleaning her as all the door and boot shuts where rather green, the body work was contaminated with quite a lot of tar and fallout, but was fairly smooth before I clayed her. The engine bay I used Total Auto Wash P21S mixed with water (4:1) in a bottle with foaming spray head. Sprayed on and agitated and Pressure washed off, then dried, then dressed the plastics with 303 Aerospace protectant.

The products I use are: just look at my collection....

http://i18.photobucket.com/albums/b127/-Da...eaningKit-1.jpg

I don't use all these on one car. The TS I use

Jeffs Auto body wash

jeffs Werkstatt Acrylic kit

AG Glass Polish

Poorboys wheel sealant

Blackfire tyre dressing

not forgetting 2 bucket with grit guards, lambs wool wash mitt

Your on the DW website are you not??? I seem to recognise that pic!

Yes I am registered on DW, but don't post that much. I am on there under the name Darren.H

Hello mate, nice and shiny Yari there!

What part of MK are you from??

Turvey....I live in Bedfordshire, but I go to MK almost every day and prefer it. hence why I put MK and not Beds.

so now evey1 knows that we are detailing nuts. :D Do you have OCD like me? lol :P

Well I am not and do not have an obsession with car detailing, more PCD - Progressive..... :D

Good looking cars you've got there :)

What is the poorboys cleaning stuff like? I spotted a bottle or two of it in your collection.

Good looking cars you've got there :)

What is the poorboys cleaning stuff like? I spotted a bottle or two of it in your collection.

I love their products, especially the Super Slick and Suds.

You do realise that if you buy it you HAVE to actually use it!! lol