Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Booked The Bugger In

Jimlad

mines in the bodyshop now just cant wait to get it back lol didnt realise how much id miss a car hpfully u wnt be without for to long? ive bin quoted up to 4 weeks :(

with mine the kits already been fitted ive done all the wor k on it,de-handling etc ther just perfecting it all then giving it a colour change :D :D

I'm getting a full repsray to Super Red II and the kit fitted.

With de-handling... how do you open the doors ?? ( or am I just stupid ? .. lol )

I'm getting a full repsray to Super Red II

I got that done when I first brought my MR2....it's well worth doing, you'll love it when it's finished!! :)

Cheers

KiwiMR2

lol beleve its better than what im doing getting lifts off everyone its so annoying just want it back,and mines going 2 colors top half lambo orange bottom silver bit like.....

paint.jpg

and with the de handling you either have a hidden button and/or a remote .. and it pops the door an inch or two open ..

Apparantly, go can conceal two wires, you could clip them under/behind your sideskirts... then if the time comes that your Battery fails: just connect a little 9v Battery to the two wires... and the door will pop open.

I'm sure I've seen a wiring diagram for it somewhere.

Apparantly, go can conceal two wires, you could clip them under/behind your sideskirts... then if the time comes that your battery fails: just connect a little 9v battery to the two wires... and the door will pop open.

Just don't tell the insurance company .. Shhhh ..

Good advice, they tend to get upset about things like that, though TBH you'ld have to be a very well informed criminal to know that, I dobt most have the intelligence!

Got any decent sized pictures?

Decent sized pictures....what Jimlad needs is a decent size signature........

F :censor: kin' hell........how big is that.........it's nearly two screens wide on my PC, I have to scroll along to read it all !! :D

Think I'll have to change my resolution to get it all in one go :thumbsup:

it could be because the pic of the orange/silver mr2 is so big it stretches out the width of the forum a bit.

Good point, took so long to load up that I didn't get to see that.......I thought you were the culprit !!!

Sorry chief :wacko::thumbsup:

I'm getting a full repsray to Super Red II

I got that done when I first brought my MR2....it's well worth doing, you'll love it when it's finished!! :)

Cheers

KiwiMR2

got any pics ?

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links