Do Not Sell My Personal Information

New Wheels!

supragal

Didn't post these here the other day when I got them (eventually)

Pretty cool, very bling, still grinning :) :thumbsup:

1 of 3

post-15-1074101509.jpg

How much? Don't even ask... just heard of a set of 2nd hand ones in a similar size, with tyres for £1300 :crybaby:

Nick, they won't fit in my bedroom- theres already too many car parts stored there :(

My mates mate was in my house last night and he walked past them and kinda did a double take "What on earth do THEY fit?"" lol

Was a bit worried the chrome might be too bling but I reckon they're well cool now I've got em ;)

Haha, I know what you mean, my place was like a parts warehouse, but luckily most bits went with the car to the garage, just got brake discs sitting here now, but got a nice little delivery coming early next week :D but hopefully the car will be back and i can fit them straightaway :)

I'm past trusting this garage with any of my stuff. I'm absolutely dreading taking my wheels up to them :angry:

It's the 2 sets of headlights in my room taking up the most space, I'm trying to work myself up to being brave enough to modify the bulbs so they fit the UK lights :eek:

Aha! Is that a Morgan&Stanley credit card I spot supragal?..well that answers the room full of parts mystery heh!. How did you get one arent you a student as well? They told me to bog off an come back when I have a full time job when I enquired about one bah! :D

Graduated last year... but credit card companies love me :)

Yes, the wheels are on the card lol

Soon to be transferred to another 0% one la la la

Thanks everyone :)

Those are 18x12 so running 335/18/35 tyres, the fronts are 18x10. Hello tramlining!!

335???

Good luck getting it on the rollers! Be careful with the twin de-cat as the droning that will occur as a result is extremly uncomfortable. Got baffler?

Thanks everyone :)

Those are 18x12 so running 335/18/35 tyres, the fronts are 18x10. Hello tramlining!!

:eek::eek::eek: 12" wide rims???

*splutter*, *cough*, erm...

I think that I really ought to go back up to my previous post and edit the word impressive to... I don't know... in-effing-credible... :lol:

Love to see pics once on the car :thumbsup:

Now that is some very serious rubber - and the rims ain't shabby either :P

their sweet :thumbsup:

if i was you i'd be parking a good half foot out form any curbs/footpaths with them on,scuff's would seriously wreck them :crybaby:

Jappy beast- Rear tyres in the UK are about £450 a piece (LMAO) I imported them and they cost me about £200 each I think (Luckily that dodge viper size apparently!). I'm seriously worried about punctures though, they're not gonna fit in the nice tracks that everyone else makes so I'm gonna be picking up all kindsa rubbish :eek:

SRD- Parking anywhere in that cars gonna be hell... width restrictions/speed bumps/curbs will all become my enemy!

Pizza boy- road noise? Pardon, say what?! lol I'll be in BIG trouble if I get a Nur Spec!

Rolling roading it will be a nightmare- think it's gonna be too wide for the Thor set up too :(

Latest problem is that I don't think they're in the right offset to fit the kit, thats ALL I need :crybaby: