Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Lexus Lights Hit The Uk - Finally!

mattmr2

Right then guys and girls, here they are, we got our first set through the other day:

roguelexus.jpg

The plan is to fit them to the car 2mrw, just hope it stops snowing!! I will get more pics out A.S.A.P.

Rogue systems will have them for sale as soon as they are commercially available, don't worry it will be in time for show season!!

There will be various colour options inc, chrome, black chrome and matt black:

lexuscolours.jpg

The kits will be complete with a centre panel and all the fixings. I will post confirmed prices soon and there will be a dedicated page on the website giving updates. I'm starting a list of people to contact who may be interested, if you are drop me an e-mail - matt@roguesystems.co.uk

Matt :thumbsup:

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• JappyBeast

• Bibbs

• Jimlad

• mattmr2

I'm not to keen on these, but I'm sure alot of people will be. The black ones look not too bad.

Where's the low rise lights !!? :D

have to have a pic of yourself - ya poser !!

The matt black ones don't look bad .. not as "cheap" as the "chrome" ..

This is supposed to be a link about the lexus lights - if you want to talk low rise i think we need to start a new thread, perhaps call it "Where are those wonderful headlights from the nice chaps at Rogue Systems" What do you think?

The matt black ones don't look bad .. not as "cheap" as the "chrome" ..

I think there all the same price mate!!!

Just saying the mock chrome looks dead cheap in my opinion .. too many Saxo's ..

Shame you cant colour code the black bits .. have em the same colour as the car ..

(I'm sure you could - but would need to re-assemble 'em somehow)

the matt black ones look really nice!! can definately see them looking good on most coloured mr2s. Personally i don't liek the chromed look though, as Bibbs said theirs too many saxos out there giving the lexus style a bad rep. Chrome black doesnt look too bad either (top set is chrome black right??), I would def buy the matt black ones though. :thumbsup:

i think i will get of these little puppies very soon. your gonna have a nice order from me soo.

set of the lovely low rise lamps and a set of the black rear lights. i take it they will be about £150 as per most lexus style lights. are they fully uk compliant? and have orange bulbs instead of red? they defianately give it a much better llok at the rear.

I dont like em sorry :unsure:

I dont like the way that the lights look oval rather than circular.

they can supply one (or similar) .. that also comes with the Rev6 lights.

always get the smartie pants...

LEXUS 'style'..!!!!

lol.

sorry mate - not going for "smartie pants" ( :P ) - just see several threads on here for Lexus lights for <model>, and expected them to look like the lights on an IS.

so - what does Lexus "stlyle" mean?

seriusly - not a ***** take. :huh:

what makes these lights "Lexus style"

what makes these lights "Lexus style"

Like all of them...red lights under a clear perspex cover... much cleaner, modern look.

Can I ask a question?

Might sound a bit picky but...

One reason I wanted an Import over the UK spec MR2 is that the rear lights light up in fours, with a gap in between (like you have 4 rear bulbs) I really love this look and the UK spec rear set up doesnt seem right... anyway....

Met up with Jimlad the other week and he has Rev3 lights fitted on his Rev1 import but he has no longer got a 4 light set up even to there are lenses for the light. He said he just followed the wired and plugged it all in.

If I buy the Lex style lights.. will I still have the 4 rear light set up I love so much?

P.S I know that the import has this set up because of the rear fog lamp issues with jap cars.

Thats exactly what I was going to ask too m8. I unfortunatley only had a cheapo SVA test on my car and the dude just whacked on an ugly foggy under my rear bumper(which ive since removed till mot time) Will these lights have all four light up because it looks da !Removed! of nits when all four are on(seen em in US MR2s looks awsome) plus are they setup with integrated foglights I assume?

I must say I wasnt keen at all on lexy lights but ive just been to local Shell and seen a white scoobaru with dark lexys. It look superb I was well suprised. I think it was mean to be heh. I now deffo want a set as I think white cars clearly have the advantage with this kinda style imo. So a set of spotless rev4 lights will be on sale soon!

But I cannot see the difference between the black chrome and matt black. Can you please put up pics with all three styles on so I know which one to go for outta the two dark uns matt!!

And this time clean yourself up man. Your meant to show a respectable business image :lol: *there goes my discount* :(

I think it's a case of migrating your lights over .. so whatever setup you have - will be on these ones ..

As You'll probably be using the same looms etc ..

ok this had made it to second on my list of things to have done to my MR2 when i (all things going well) get it on sunday :-

1) booked in on the 24th to have all windows tinted to 80% with photochromic tints

2) lexus "lookalike" black chrome lights

3) K&N induction kit

4) Ehaust (still not decided)

5) Low rise duel lights (rouge systems)

i want all this lot completed by april or may, fingers crossed