• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• JappyBeast

• Bibbs

• Jimlad

• mattmr2

*cough* - got 'em ..

Me too....

After seeing the pic of them lit I might wire my babies up and have 6 rears!..

Oh yeah!

6 rear lights .. the high level brake .. and the 4 mains are all brakes too ..

All 4 on breaking would look mint!!

Anyone seen the rare rear light up centre panel on rev1 or 2's? All those lights would be a feast for your eyes!

Bibbs... do you know if the red rear triangles have bulb holders in them or do you have to secure them yourself? I can see the holes through the plastic.

all the lights do look mint .. 7 lights when breaking .. shame the rev1/2 lit pannel is in blue.

The bulb holders for the US reflectors CAN be butchered from a spare loom from the front of the car (indicators) .. Matt @ Rogue systems had to stanly knife them to fit though ..

But they do get hot .. so hot they melted the inside of the reflector a tiny bit ..

I might use part of the side light loom from my old Cavalier.. I bet I can glue the bulb holders in the right place.

I have never seen an MR2 in the flesh with lit red corner markers... I might be the first in my area!

I made a post about mine when done .. it was 2 hours later I saw another (rev2) on my highstreet ..

ARGH !!

Having 4 more rears than the UK spec sounds good to me.

Isnt it great being different? Just the fact that I have a square rear plate makes me happy!

know what you mean .. one of the reasons I've not moved my front number plate back .. it's still in my window ..

My girlfriend was looking thru an old MR2 brochure and they look amazing without front numberplates..

In my opinion the car shouldnt have a front plate.. if only we had the same rules as some states in america. Thats why I moved mine.

mrsmooth.jpg

Above is the best £150 mod I have ever done.

Wow that looks great jappy beast..I am planning on debadgin the front but I never thought of doing that. Im gonna do the same thing but put a square plate down there instead. Hopefully it should fit when cut down. Hope copper dont mind too much. Hmm or I might run with no plate until I get pulled over and ill just say.."oh **** I just put it on the other day it musta fell off sorry officer" heh . OOOR do a Bibbs and have on my dash :D

Since having the car I wanted the plate there..

I love the front of the MR2 and this mod makes it look better IMO. I thought about a square plate in the intake but it will be very tight... I had to reduce the 'regular' front plate to make it look right. I have had no problems with the coppers regarding my numberplate.. it is, by law too small but it has passed an MOT and I have been pull for a dead headlight and the copper said nothing about the plate.

Best mod I have done on the car and it looks fantastic... will be at JAE this year.

It'll probably be alright, but bare in mind the air flow - you don't want to overheat!

It'll probably be alright, but bare in mind the air flow - you don't want to overheat!

There is a nice gap between the plate and the rad.

Needle sits exactly where it did when the plate was on the nose.

we at k and k are selling these lights for £165 + delivery for chrome/black and £170 for chrome black.

Will be interested to see what price you charge!!

I also have a picture of them on an MR2.

www.kandkstyling.co.uk

We also do a VS style bodykit for £500 avaliable in March (3 sold in a week!!!)

and 3 others too!!

Hi k and k,

Do your prices include VAT? I couldn't find a photo of them fitted on your website by the way.

Matt :thumbsup: