Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Avenisis D-4d 55 Reg Pulling Left Side

dev19

hi just bought 55 REG avensis D-4D on 25th oct it pulls on the left side have checked the alignment but no help car's under 1 year warranty from dealer and has done 40650 miles any help appreciated thanx in advance

hi just bought 55 REG avensis D-4D on 25th oct it pulls on the left side have checked the alignment but no help car's under 1 year warranty from dealer and has done 40650 miles any help appreciated thanx in advance

hi mate

but i suffer from an opposite. I tried to fix it last Sunday at MrT but the right fore sensor had faullt and I was asked to wait unless it would be repaired to have it adjusted. besides the steering wheel spoke is positioned on clockwise (1-2 degrees ) dirrection.

cheers

Igor

To igormus,

Presuming tracking is correct & all tyre pressures, steering/suspension components are working as should be with no damage or wear. Might be an idea to rotate tyres & check for possible sticking caliper whilst your at it.

Regards, Beagh.

To igormus,

Presuming tracking is correct & all tyre pressures, steering/suspension components are working as should be with no damage or wear. Might be an idea to rotate tyres & check for possible sticking caliper whilst your at it.

Regards, Beagh.

hello

the matter is that the first dealer's adjusting program has given mistake, so I ve been forcing to ask anothers, but 2nd ones has reported to me a fault of one sencor. so i am not lucky with both :D so far.

as was advised i ve changed both front shock absorbers and the first dealer has been inspecting all the suspension with no problems reported to me.

so, i only see the problem with alignment (hoping so)

reverting + cheers/Igor

• 2 weeks later...

I have been to the dealers they have done the work checked the alignment and rear tracking also did tyre rotation i av been driving since last two days and the fault is rectified now it does not pull towards left and the steering sits straight without no deviation on the either side the car now runs in straight line even when the hands are taken off the steering wheel and goes straight for a considerable time before the steering needs correction.

To igormus,

Regards, Beagh.

hello

the matter is that the first dealer's adjusting program has given mistake, so I ve been forcing to ask anothers, but 2nd ones has reported to me a fault of one sencor. so i am not lucky with both :D so far.

as was advised i ve changed both front shock absorbers and the first dealer has been inspecting all the suspension with no problems reported to me.

so, i only see the problem with alignment (hoping so)

reverting + cheers/Igor

hi there

yes at last it has cured with my satisfactoin.

Yesterday another dealer cured this issue and now the steering wheel spoke is in horizontal position -- GREAT :)

Now it is understood the previous dealer's tools software got an error resulting incorrect adjusting and my headache.

Thanks for all for comments and suggestions.

Cheers/Igor

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links