Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Paseo Taillights

matt_hillyard

By the way Mellow once again :drool: :D love that Scoob. :thumbsup:

lol. so do i! :P

but its robbed my money out my bank account though. stupid thing. having too much fun in it now, averaged 10mpg on my last tank!!!! :help::crybaby:

• Replies 99
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 97paseo

• matt_hillyard

• Paseo

• mellow_yellow

J (and Si :rolleyes: ) i'm in Kent during the first and third week of march, so i might bring the seo down for one event and the scoob down for another. im just dreading the £100+ fuel bill to bring the scoob down there!!!!!!!!!!

will give you guys an email when i know the dates for sure.

p.s. J, just to rub it in even more, i'll take you for a quick blast in the scoob when im down :P that is if i have my licence still by then. stupid court hearing on 4th Feb... 108mph :crybaby:

DAMN!!!! :unsure:

Thats not a nice speed to get caught at!! :unsure:

Thanks for showing me the pics of the scoobys rear, i guess the pics make the tail lights look slimmer than they are. I'm still on the hunt to find some replacement tail lights for my seo.

What do you think about MR2 or Celica tail lights? A possibility i guess?! Any ideas?

Oh and before i forget Mellow that is one LOVELY LOVELY Scooby. :thumbsup:

just for you si... :P

;) Yum! :D

i might bring the seo down for one event and the scoob down for another.

p.s. J, just to rub it in even more, i'll take you for a quick blast in the scoob when im down

Best include me in that as well :drool: !!! :lol::lol::thumbsup:

Good luck with the court thing. :(

J (and Si :rolleyes: ) i'm in Kent during the first and third week of march

sweet - my bdays on the 13th!!!

mmmmm waht do you recon on letting me drive either the scoob or the 'seo for a belated bday pressie???? :D

dont get on MSN or AOL much anymore but closer the time ill pm both you guys my Mobile number to sort something out...

looking forward to meeting both you guys

J

you guys both llive in kent but dont know each other? its not that big a place is it??

as for driving..... hmmmmmmmmmmmmm...... you can be my co-driver, howzat? :P

yeah si, i guess you can tag along too :group-cuddles:

the court thing is looking bleak dude, forgot to mention one on the 27th of jan for 105.5!!!! buh bye licence! :help::crybaby:

oh a quick question!!

Does anyone know how and where i can get hold of clear side repeaters for the seo. The same style and shape but clear??

I think ive seen them on 97paseo's seo!

oh a quick question!!

Does anyone know how and where i can get hold of clear side repeaters for the seo. The same style and shape but clear??

I think ive seen them on 97paseo's seo!

You have. :D

ABC Designs do them. Any car place will stock them, but I'd wait if you're going Gold, you should be able to get them through it. :thumbsup:

Hi . I own a Paseo, I have 15" rims for now im gonna change to 17" I changed the coilovers (dropped it down to 40with OMP COIL SPRINGS)but left the factory suspensions but the ride is horrible. Do i have to change the suspensions and what type and brand should I go to...??

Thanks guY S :(

lo there mate - welcome to toc - !

in my opinion mate PI 40mm drop springs are the way to go, just about to get some fitted on my cynos,

you will get alot of help from the guys hear it is a friendly community, enjoy ur stay mate :thumbsup:

yeah, the guys at my local car modding place rang PI and said that, PI were sure they would fit the 1st gen too - am i gonna run into problems :crybaby:

Hi Paseo

Welcome to TOC, i only joined a while ago and these guy here are awesome, everyone does there best to help.

If you need info or general help choosing parts these are the guy to ask. :thumbsup:

Also, Froston, that seo that youve got as a pic thats the black seo from cardomain from canada isnt it?!

I love that seo its mad. :)

Sweet, nice one mate. Its got a real 2Fast2Furious look. Is it just the picture or is the car riding higher at the back than the front? ;)

Might just be me! :wacko:

Nice one mate :thumbsup:

Thats a bit different! :thumbsup: Got any pics of it in the daylight so we can see the screen & stuff?

You seen the Maltese Paseo up close?

post-47-1074799906.jpg

97paseo Posted on Jan 22 2004, 08:31 PM

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Thats a bit different!  Got any pics of it in the daylight so we can see the screen & stuff?

You seen the Maltese Paseo up close? 

Yep I know the guy who owns it (Malta is a small island :D ) for now I dont have to much pictures cause my dig cam its not working, but soon I will post a lot of pictures cause i'm gonna make huge mods to the car.

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links