Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Enduro Tyres

Remoh1

Hmmm.... not sure if I would go for those myself unless I was driving on muddy tracks a fair bit. Look very off-road orientated :g:

I used to use M+S tyres on my last 4WD type car in the winter and they never felt that comfortable on normal roads

Hmmm.... not sure if I would go for those myself unless I was driving on muddy tracks a fair bit. Look very off-road orientated :g:

I used to use M+S tyres on my last 4WD type car in the winter and they never felt that comfortable on normal roads

Sorry...............I forgot that most of you don't take your Ravs "Off road" :P ;) :lol:

Sorry...............I forgot that most of you don't take your Ravs "Off road" :P ;) :lol:

:eek::eek::eek: FFS Steve, and get it dirty ? :lol::lol::lol:

RY just doesn't get it :rolleyes:

:P

Those tyres look reasonable enough, Remoh :) decent price :thumbsup: does your £250 for 4 includes fitting,new valves, balance and old trye disposal?

:eek::eek::eek: FFS Steve, and get it dirty ? :lol::lol::lol:
RY just doesn't get it :rolleyes:

:P

Too right chaps. :thumbsup:

Anybody interested in advanced puddle avoidance techniques? :lol:

I drove through one last July and got my left front mudflap dirty :fear:

Still seeing the therapist every Tuesday :crybaby:

I drove through one last July and got my left front mudflap dirty :fear:

Still seeing the therapist every Tuesday :crybaby:

Good to see TOC humour rules :thumbsup: ;)

my rav currently has mud splashed up both sides, went out with the camera and the spot I parked in was more than a little muddy, great fun :-)

the tyres are £200 + £18 for delivery then I have to get them fitted, local place will do it for £10 a tyre so thats £258 for 4

Well i took mine to see some real snow once, it was really scary, at one point there was 1" of it covering the roads, now i know what it must feel like to live in arctic Norway :fear: I think i felt my ABS working once, i managed to get home ok though + the rav was amazing in those conditions, but not sure if i would want to chance it again though..In case you dont believe me here is a pic of my rav very near some snow..

036.jpg

I used to use M+S tyres .....

That'd be because Twiggy was advertising for them, would it?? :D

Twiggy.jpg

Still lovely..

just as well, they would fall off my 16" wheels :-)

Aye - funny one! remember i don't need to cross water to raid and plunder newport pagnell!!! :2guns:

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links