Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

My New Celica! 1986 Gt

86GT

Hey guys, bought this Celica not long ago, just thought i'd show it off. Pretty sweet condition, is a 1986 2L GT. Power Steering, electric windows/sunroof, manual transmission, pop up lights etc.

Only done 134,000 KM, pretty decent for a 22 year old car! Anyway, I hear of a whole bunch of differen't cars like ST165 or ST185 (not sure exactly but something similar), so what is my car? I think I heard from one of my mates a ST165? Anyway, if anyone can shed any light, that would be great!

Without any further ado:

post-68746-1227323596_thumb.jpg

Lemme know what you think! And, if i was looking to get something done for it, either looks or performance, where would you recommend starting?

Thanks!

How do people keep cars that old in such good condition. My dad had one of those in red, that was really good. Mileage is stupidly low for that

Yeah, I was quite suprised at how it had done such low KM's for a 22 year old car.

So, anyone know where to start if i'm looking to upgrade both performance and visually? Thanks.

Thats an early ST165. 1985 was the last year of the gen3, yours is an early gen4 :)

Thats an early model ST162... The ST165 is the 2.0 turbocharged 4 wheel drive model, the ST162 is the 2.0 non turbo front wheel drive model, which is what you have.. Nice car, great to see that the Celicas are being kept alive at the other side of the world too!

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links