Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Max Power Induction

vmail

MPUAF.jpg527.gif

Universal Sports Filter Kit. **Replaces Standard Airbox. **More Power, Super Sound. **Fits most cars with electronic fuel injection systems. **Adapter rings for all common induction hoses included in the kit. **Fully Re-usable. **Full installation instructions.

Guaranteed for 100,000km /2 years.

I know its cheap around 30quid Retail 12ish quid Trade, Is it any good, Not bothered about extra BHP, Only interested in the noise

What about this in red, will it look good on a silver Yaris, also how would I get the wire to go from the outside to inside (ie the boot), I know this wont make the car sound better

mpexnb.jpg

Fits all straight exhausts up to 60mm

erm.... :!Removed!:

I was going to be very harsh about this, but you've obviously looked into it a bit...

I wouldn't put that crappy filter near ur airbox m8, you'll do the engine more harm than good as i'll put good money on that the filtration will be nothing short of shocking.

as for the led tail pipe.... erm, why m8? everyone who knows anything about cars will know that u've just attatched a bit of silver to the end of ur exhaust... and more embarassing than this it will light up around the edges!!

you've come here for an opinion on these two products and whether u should attatch them to a yaris... I am saying a firm no my friend :)

these things belong on 500quid cars, the sorts of cars that have 'MOTORSPORT' sunscreens in their windows, if you ask me it's all bad taste. :blink:

don't let me put u off though if ur keen :bye:

Those tailpipes look :censor:

But somehow i can imagine the muppet brigade getting them to match their :censor: LED washers and thinking their cool, while everyone else thinks there :censor:

hks and blitz are expensive especially that Ive never fitted one in before, if some post step by step pics, then I'll get it, I have been told that its easyer than fitting a headunit or alarm, which Ive found easy. but ppl have had problems with the sensor

Fidgits, what about white LEDs on the number plate?.....still cant find a good place to put my fogs

Fidgits, what about white LEDs on the number plate?.....still cant find a good place to put my fogs

I'd rather nail my !Removed! to my bonnet than fit any LED or max muppet addition to my car!

I'd rather nail my !Removed! to my bonnet

LOL

i'd have to agree with the fidger here :) :D :lol:

vmail, that's not even a proper induction kit.. it's a conical 'filter'! you won't even be taking the airbox off the yaris, u'll remove the cold air ducting that goes from the airbox to the front right headlight, and then attatch the conical filter to the hole in the airbox the ducting left.

it's a dreadful idea m8, please don't do it and stop reading maxpower while you're at it! :P :D

filter.jpg

filter_2.jpg

how hard is it to relocate the Battery?

How many pipes are there, can I see 3?

Its gonna be couple of quid on insurance if I tell em, will it be ok on the MOT? or warrenty?

hey thats my engine bay!!!

the big black pipe is the main feed

the small black one is the breather

and the small blue one is meant to connect to the small black one but because of the way its positioned i didnt need it

personally i would wait a few weeks and save for a pukka induction kit as believe me the extra cost will justify in the ease of fitting the max flower one will be a !Removed! to fit trust me.

and the tail pipe! ill leave it there

so the small piple goes to the box, big pipe goes outside , blue pipe not used, how long did it take you to move the Battery? are the Battery clamps still in the same pos?

no

big black goes to intake/throttle body

small black to engine breather point

didnt move the Battery thats why the filter is positioned thus.

vmail.... jaxx has a 1.5 Tsport

i'm guessing you have a 1.0, or 1.3 at best?

(you must do otherwise you wouldn't be looking at those tailpipes)

anyway, his engine bay, engine, airbox, intake and arrangement is VERY different to yours... it's very doubtful that you'll have to rotate the Battery.

vmail.... jaxx has a 1.5 Tsport

i'm guessing you have a 1.0, or 1.3 at best?

anyway, his engine bay, engine, airbox, intake and arrangement is VERY different to yours... it's very doubtful that you'll have to rotate the battery.

:thumbsup:

well thats how mine is supposed to go but i mounted it on the top instead

if possible can ya have a look under the bonnet on ya car and on either the very left/right hand edge of the bonnet itself, there is a white sticker with the type of engine you have on it

either NZ**** SCP**** somat or other

tell us that and itll make things loads easier

(i aint sure with the 1.3 cdx's)

Do you get a maxpower sticker also when you get the airfilter for extra bhp???   

:D

if that little maxpower sticker goes into your back window vmail I will hunt u down and strip you of the foulness that plagues your rear window for attempting to ruin the yaris' good name! :lol:

only joking of course, what do I care? i'm getting a celica next week! :group-cuddles: :P

VARIANT: SCP??(?)

VERSION: SCP???-??????(??)

SCP - and you have a big black airbox on the top of the cam cover, yes

if so ya want the pipercross (demon tweeks 80 quidish)

or the HKS (TDI 160 ish)

they are far easier to fit and tailor made. remember ya somehow gotta fit the airflow meter to it and ensure the bonnet doesnt hit it. an uni filter doesnt have anywhere to put the AFM!

Do you get a maxpower sticker also when you get the airfilter for extra bhp???   

:D

if that little maxpower sticker goes into your back window vmail I will hunt u down and strip you of the foulness that plagues your rear window for attempting to ruin the yaris' good name! :lol:

only joking of course, what do I care? i'm getting a celica next week! :group-cuddles: :P

Your gettin a Celica then

Tell us more!!

yep, you'll be bombarded with pictures and info about it when i get it, until then it's hush hush :thumbsup:

then the yaris section will be rid of my sarcastic remarks and ever so picky taste, instead i'll inflict it onto the celica peeps :lol: :P

cheers guys i really can't wait to get it, i'm sure it won't be long before it gets a Apexi induction kit & a straight through exhaust :lol:

ace! cant wait sounds all good!

and hey your comments are always welcome! everyones entitled to an own opinion buddy and its good to have two sides of a game!