Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Next Northern Mini Meet

starletsy

yep that i am :ph34r:

Eid mubarak to u too bro!

It's nice to see every one having EID on the same day for a change! :D

-Z

I guess the guys on loc didn't realise it coinsided with a religious cerimony when they thought of the date :(

Hope Zero and Fizz can make it for a couple of hours :yes:

• Replies 82
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Fizz

• Ken

• jaxx

• GIDDLEPIN

Top Posters In This Topic

I'll make sure i'm there boys :)

The only problemn is i wont be able to bring along my 2...

Paint isnt dry enough yet, and the crappy weather we've had this week has really taken its toll on the job. So i'll havta steal either the honda accord, or the people carrier (lol) depending on which vehicle's free in my house.

I know they're not toyota's but sorry guys, really not my fault :(

catch ya 2moz fellas.

-Z

(treading very carefully he says..) What went bang? :huh:

Twas'nt a bang, more of a rattly-grindy-crunchy sort of noise. :shutit:

Made it back ok Ken :thumbsup:

Okay I have no idea what fell off/broke/blew up/crumpled etc

But did you guys have a good day?

Back in the picture again Fizz (seen the CD yet?)

2004_038.jpg

About 10 more came after this shot

2004_044.jpg

Strange place to put one of those starter buttons!

2004_039.jpg

Colour :P

2004_046.jpg

Got used to the soggy conditions, so went for a drink in york :D

2004_050.jpg

sweet as mate!... soon i hope its will be a MR2 Turbo in the pics replacin the Celica..! B)

And thanks a lot for the CD... brought back a few memories.. esp how dman cold it was!!! :ph34r::lol:

And the karting has to be done again! and soon..

With regards to the new people i met.. nice to meet ya.. and my sorrow for ole Ken who i saw sat on the major round aboutoff the M1!! went to see if he was waitin for someone.. turned out his gearbox had gone BANG! :ffs:

We will catch ya next time fella and good to see you got home in one piece even if your car didn't!

nice to see every one. my first meet of the year so nice to see some new faces. the mud however wasnt so nice but at least i didnt clean the rolla b4 i went. sorry i dashed off early but screeming kids needed to be taken home.

maz's lexie was very nice still not sure what you would put on the V5 for colour?

fizz very nice celica mate shame its going but if you want to hear a turbo spooling then it has to be ( or you could drop in a 3S-GTE and keep it :rolleyes: ).

Cheers Dawsey... I dont think i will bother with a engine transplant.. and just rather spend the monies on a MR2 tubby or UK GT4 if i come across one!! :thumbsup:

Gutted, 2 blooming miles and bang :crybaby:

At least i got to see Maz's Lexie, very nice :yes:

Saw you on the roundabout Ken, but didn't stop as I thought you were waiting for someone

(treading very carefully he says..) What went bang? :huh:

Twas'nt a bang, more of a rattly-grindy-crunchy sort of noise. :!Removed!:

Made it back ok Ken :thumbsup:

And then a bang, at least i didn't use any petrol on the way home :lol:

Got back at 2, dropped the car off at my mate's garage and we'll get the gearbox out tomorrow but i'm thinking it's definately a new box. Hopefully should get one from a scrappy as their seems to be a few avensis's lying about in them these days :(

Thought it was you Chris but i didn't see you until you was past, had my own little meet going on at the roundabout, Les, Rob, Dawesy, Fizz, Imi and Maz all stopped to see how i was, Cheers Fella's :thumbsup:

Next meet.

How about ten pin bowling?

Warm. B)

Dry. ;)

Food. :P

Drink. :beer:

Good company. :meet:

Great for wives-partners & kids. :wub:

Stiff competition. :shutit:

Arguments. : :ffs:

Spitting out of dummies. :crybaby:

a good time had by all. :thumbsup:

Next meet.

How about ten pin bowling?

Warm. B)

Dry. ;)

Food. :P

Drink. :beer:

Good company. :meet:

Great for wives-partners & kids. :wub:

Stiff competition. :!Removed!:

Arguments. : :ffs:

Spitting out of dummies. :crybaby:

a good time had by all. :thumbsup:

and have it in the midlands .. a north vs south competition :D

And then fisti-cuffs in the car park after ..

Now thats an idea if there ever was one!...

BUT.. what happend to this Go-Karting thinggy that was supposed to be organised for this month?

yeah kartin sounds gud, midlands is where i am so i hate all these north south meets im too far between either

unlucky ken mate!

nice to see you guys again but i gotta admit we need to organise it a little better next time!

unlucky ken mate!

nice to see you guys again but i gotta admit we need to organise it a little better next time!

Guess thats where it fell apart Rob, i had couple of spots in mind for a spot of lunch and summat to do afterwards as well, 1 of which Les has touched on.

Next time the Toyota's will organise it ;)

ok mate

we was having a laugh and a chat and then ppl started wondering if we were meant to be going somewhere, folks started to feel the cold and no-one really knew the area to find a decent place!

its all right mate not your fault!

ok mate

we was having a laugh and a chat and then ppl started wondering if we were meant to be going somewhere, folks started to feel the cold and no-one really knew the area to find a decent place!

:lol::lol::lol: I know it isn't my fault, the meet was arranged by LOC but i knew it wouldn't be very good that's why i made some congintency plans, Lotherton hall is boring in the summer let alone the winter. We need something more out of meets than just parking up in the middle of nowhere and having a chat :thumbsup:

Next one will be good as i'll be doing it :thumbsup:

ok mate

:lol::lol::lol: I know it isn't my fault, the meet was arranged by LOC but i knew it wouldn't be very good that's why i made some congintency plans, Lotherton hall is boring in the summer let alone the winter. We need something more out of meets than just parking up in the middle of nowhere and having a chat :thumbsup:

Next one will be good as i'll be doing it :thumbsup:

if its gonna be anythin like the kartin meet... it should be a good laugh! :thumbsup:

The next one will be karting and a bite to eat, was in discussions with a spot before loc took over, i wasn't gonna have it until march btw due to the weather but was quite happy to attend if that's what everyone wanted, no point me arranging it if no one wants to go :unsure:

Was thinking manc end of the 62 to make it fair, anyone fancy it :unsure:

The next one will be karting and a bite to eat, was in discussions with a spot before loc took over, i wasn't gonna have it until march btw due to the weather but was quite happy to attend if that's what everyone wanted, no point me arranging it if no one wants to go :unsure:

Was thinking manc end of the 62 to make it fair, anyone fancy it :unsure:

Bring it on..

you know im good for it...just tell me where and when and i will be there... just hope i have a car at the time in question... :P :blink:

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links

Forums

News

Membership