Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Next Northern Mini Meet

starletsy

Hi Guys, i though i should pop in and say Hi to you all, was very nice to meet some of you guys, wish i know who is who, hehe, hope to see you guys again at the next meet...have fun all... B) B) B) :) :) :)

• Replies 82
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Fizz

• Ken

• jaxx

• GIDDLEPIN

Top Posters In This Topic

Hi Guys, i though i should pop in and say Hi to you all, was very nice to meet some of you guys, wish i know who is who, hehe, hope to see you guys again at the next meet...have fun all... B) B) B) :) :) :)

likewise mate...and as i said before... love the work you have done on ya car... :thumbsup:

Hi Guys, i though i should pop in and say Hi to you all, was very nice to meet some of you guys, wish i know who is who, hehe, hope to see you guys again at the next meet...have fun all... B)  B)  B)  :)  :)  :)

Maz, a pleasure meeting you again and i'm really glad you stopped so i could see what you have done to your lexus :thumbsup:

Odd question peeps but how do you feel about a TOC/LOC northern paintball meet? Just don't want to step on nobody's shoes as i got some flak from the last karting meet :unsure:

Hi Guys, i though i should pop in and say Hi to you all, was very nice to meet some of you guys, wish i know who is who, hehe, hope to see you guys again at the next meet...have fun all... B)  B)  B)  :)  :)  :)

Maz, a pleasure meeting you again and i'm really glad you stopped so i could see what you have done to your lexus :thumbsup:

Odd question peeps but how do you feel about a TOC/LOC northern paintball meet? Just don't want to step on nobody's shoes as i got some flak from the last karting meet :unsure:

id prefer karting at this time of year... too cold to be hit with a pint ball.. :P

id prefere the kartin done paintball half a dozzen times and although its a good laugh and a good idea i just hate the after effects (poofta i know i know!)

Alrite fellas :thumbsup:

My first meet with u boys (and loc members). I havta admit i was feelin the cold, 4got my jacket in the rush lol! and didnt really want to stand around for too long as i only had a t-shirt on. doh!

still i havta admit i had decent enuff time havin a chat and checkin out the beast is200's, oh and the BEAST of a 'rolla :)

Sory i missed u ken. I saw u on the that roundabout and thought u were waiting for some1 so didnt stop by, it wasnt til i got to the meet that giddlepin told me ur gearbox whent bye, bye!

Paintballin / go-kartin doesnt matter to me, i'm game for it :)

Tho go-kartin will be cheaper so i'll hav to sway in favour of that... i always end up spending s**t-loads on extra paintballs.

didnt get many pictures, but took a few of maz's car, those rim's were mental! :D

l8rz. :bye:

-Z

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links

Forums

News

Membership