Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Last Nights Top Gear

cabcurtains

Which SuperCar?  

25 members have voted

1. 1. Its one or the other!

• The Zonda
    • The Veyron
    • Walk

Forgetting the cost and everything else!

1m 18 secs

cc0027.jpg

Or

1 min 17 secs

img_2293.jpg

to be honest i hate them both :lol: but out of the two it would have the be the Zonda - i hate the Veyron with a passion!

F40 has always been the ultimate in supercar for me...

Had a wee bubble in my pants to the sound of the Veron but the Zonda looks like something from BurnOut....

I vote Zonda for the first car I have ever seen made out of bare carbon fibre!

If I was able to pick 5 cars to be given without prices etc considered, a Pagani Zonda F would be 1 of my 5. If I was able to pick 1 car to be given without prices etc considered, a Bugatti Veyron would be it

I just love the sound of that Merc V12 in the Zonda :yes: everything else it has or hasn't got as a bonus :D

Undoubtedly the Veyron.

I have been following the progress and design of this car since long before the hype of the last couple of years. It really is an epic engineering masterpiece. I also like the fact that despite all the nuttiness and speed, it still has a true luxury interior, and the little touches that make accountants cry but are "worth it" for the effect, i.e. the milled interior parts, the alloy control stalks. And a decent Harman Kardon Hi-fi ;)

I have not sat in one, but I imagine the interior and everything feels really solid and great. Too many people underrate the importance of things feeling well made! (Although Toyota did used to employ a bloke to flick switches to make sure they had the right feedback and sound ;))

That said the Zonda has a surprisingly detailed interior too for that type of car but to me it comes more in the category of “carbon fibre bath tub with a monster engine” as opposed to engineered masterpiece.

Did anyone else notice the chuffing great dent down the side of the Veyron? It had cleary had a bit of a misshap!

-As for the sound, I'd go over the long stroke quad turbo bassy roar over the whiney sounding N/A zonda anyday! It sounds like a proper engine!

I just love the sound of that Merc V12 in the Zonda :yes: everything else it has or hasn't got as a bonus :D

+1 :yes:

Am I right in recalling that both these cars retail at over £800,000 :unsure:

If this is true and I had the money then I would NOT have either car.... no way :blink:

I would much prefer an Aston Martin and a Bentley and still have some money in the bank :P :yes:

Undoubtedly the Veyron.

I have been following the progress and design of this car since long before the hype of the last couple of years. It really is an epic engineering masterpiece. I also like the fact that despite all the nuttiness and speed, it still has a true luxury interior, and the little touches that make accountants cry but are "worth it" for the effect, i.e. the milled interior parts, the alloy control stalks. And a decent Harman Kardon Hi-fi ;)

I have not sat in one, but I imagine the interior and everything feels really solid and great. Too many people underrate the importance of things feeling well made! (Although Toyota did used to employ a bloke to flick switches to make sure they had the right feedback and sound ;))

That said the Zonda has a surprisingly detailed interior too for that type of car but to me it comes more in the category of “carbon fibre bath tub with a monster engine” as opposed to engineered masterpiece.

Did anyone else notice the chuffing great dent down the side of the Veyron? It had cleary had a bit of a misshap!

-As for the sound, I'd go over the long stroke quad turbo bassy roar over the whiney sounding N/A zonda anyday! It sounds like a proper engine!

Completely agree, I was speaking to SJ about it just after the show was on & that's pretty much what I said. The Veyron seems to be such an achievement, it's a car that pushed so many boundaries, set so many precedents & ignored so many rules of engineering. The engineers hit problems that the laws of physics said were impossible to overcome & yet still overcame them. They knew exactly what they wanted to do & point blank refused to accept anything else, no matter who was telling them it could never happen. It's a car that will go down in history as the standard by which all made since are judged. It really is an amazing piece of machinery & for a car company to take such a loss (£5m per car to make, £800-850k to buy) just to test how far the boundaries can be pushed is extremely rare in todays climate.

For those reasons I'd take 1 above all others.

I just love the sound of that Merc V12 in the Zonda :yes:

yep me too :drool::drool:

has to be the Zonda for me :yes:

The veyron is pig ugly :shutit:

Gotta be the Zonda... I have always thought the Veyron (albeit a good piece of engineering) was IMO pretty :P I like the flaire of the Zonda :)

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links