Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Good Service From Toyota?

Calisto

Following on from another thread.....Has any one had a good experience with a Toyota dealership.?

My main dealership used to be Rochdale RRG, but since they wanted £70 to check her over I took my car to Bolton's main dealership who didn't want any money at all. :P

My BF has been taken his MR2 their for one thing or another for a couple of years and they know his car inside and out, you should see the smiles when an MR2 is bought into the work area, tools are put away and they come over to our cars for a look see......most of the lads there are MR2 nuts. :rolleyes:

When I had the dent in my roof :( ....... they were most displeased.

So I took my Kiya there and received a BRILLIANT service, their attitude to my car was soooo very different from the peeps at Rochdale. I ask many questions regarding my cars "health" and they don't get bored when answering.

They talk over the little niggly problems she has, point out on the car what needs to be sorted and how they will do it. This is all part of a good customer service and is the way it should be done.

They even get the books out when I ask about sizes for this or that.

When I go to pick her up, she has been hoovered, had a quick inside polish and a wash.

I may be sad....... but due to this great service....I sent them a thankyou card. :thumbsup:

While I have not sent a thank you card ever, I think it is nice to acknowledge good service.

It is the good service that will keep those dealers afloat while others go to the wall in tough times.

I am happy with my Dealer - Marsh Honiton in Devon and post recommendations to them whenever appropriate :yes:

I praise Lookers Toyota in Romford, they're helpful, know their stuff and don't leave you waiting for a year when you go in!

Dont go near them, not because I dont like them, its just that my local garage is bang next to my work so it makes more sense to drop it off there!

Nothing but praise for my local dealership - Marsh Exeter... Just a shame they couldn't match the price for my new Yaris. Ended up going with Listers Nuneaton, who are nothing but a joke frankly! Had they been my first experience with Toyota I would be severly doubting all the good things i've heard about Toyota customer service!

Nothing but praise for my local dealership - Marsh Exeter... Just a shame they couldn't match the price for my new Yaris. Ended up going with Listers Nuneaton, who are nothing but a joke frankly! Had they been my first experience with Toyota I would be severly doubting all the good things i've heard about Toyota customer service!

I bought my RAV4 from the Marsh Exeter Branch and had the first service there and was very happy, but decided to just try out the Marsh Honiton Branch (both the same distance from me) and was even happier :D

I bought my Yaris from Hartwell Toyota Leeds, who were absolutely :censor:

I made complaints to Toyota GB & Trading Standards! :ffs:

Hartwell no longer run the Leeds dealership :thumbsup:

Benfield are much better! :D

I had an good experience overall with Listers Toyota in Lincoln, nice staff, xbox to play with and fee hot choc machine, nearly forgot why I was there. I am fairly easy to please :thumbsup:

Bentleys in Warrington is ok I guess... never used them for anything more than parts...

I have two Mike's on hand to help me with whatever I need ;)

There isn't a Toyota dealer anywhere near me, that I know of.

I used my local Main Renault Dealer who sold me my Kangoo van & have looked after it for 10 years . Very Happy.

If it aint broke, don't fix it, but I did :censor: The main Hyundai Dealer who looks after my daughters Coupe was nearer & I left her in for a service & said that she was going in for her NCT=MOT. They handed me a list of things supposedly wrong that sickened me. Reckoned I'd have to call the scrappies. Also informed me that they couldn't/wouldn't get the parts.

I stuck her in for the test, & she flew through with flying colours, except for a bit of sill rust, which I had to get welded & return for a visual.

Guess where I won't be going next time :angry:

Thurlow Nunn at St Ives Cambridgeshire have looked after my Toyotas and me very well for the past few years :thumbsup:

They also are keeping my son very happy with his new Aygo.