Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Head Units

Chyownster

Right i think that i have sold my Sound system and im looking to get something a lot more toned down. From having an impressive system (look at sig), i think that i have had my fun and i NEED my boot space for my racket bags.

So im after an active sub (hey i cant just not have any bass!!) such as the Infinity Basslinkx or the JBL Basspro, the Infinity has more power that the JBL but doesnt look as good. Has anyone heard or know anything about them??

Also im after either an Alpine or Pioneer head unit. do the Alpine ones have any sory of Visualisation to make it look preety while listening or does the Title scrol and thats it. im thinking of the CDA9812RB.

Cheers for the advice

go for the infinity bass link if ya need the space.

the jbl is the one that looks like a jet engine am i right? and is alot bigger

the alpine unit is a top piece of kit, and must it really look pretty??? it looks smart yes but the sound quality is fantastic (surely more important?)

:thumbsup:

No not the jet engine one, same size rougly as the Infinirty but looks better,

JBL BassPro Link

How do the other makes compare to Alpine. i have a Sony VAP i think that the quality aint bad and i know that a change to an alpine with sound very different but i would reall like a visualisation type think. the poineer ones have the dolphin things, what do the alpine's have.

Cheers :thumbsup:

oh yeah got ya! yeah it is a much nicer lookin peace of kit and i would have thought better???

alpine units dont have no gimmicky screens at all just numbers and info

Instead of going for an active sub, why not get a custom glass fibre box, like mine. :thumbsup::thumbsup:

It's made to one side of the boot, with the amp on the other side, boot space in the middle, as needed, and you would be hard pushed to see if there even was a system in my car, being such a stealth install. :P :P

The Alpine, are designed for SQ!! ;)

Other makers, put on fancy lights and buttons, but Alpine have always kept it simple.

You could say boring, but the sq has never let it down.

I'm currently on my 4th Alpine, a slightly dated 7969, but the SQ is awesome, and with the rest of my system, it's kicking :eek::eek:

Have fun

Bing

Yeah, i like ur install looks neat. Problem with the Yaris is taht the boot aint big to start with but its only a small car so it wont, im thinking of changing the car to maybe a Corolla or summa then that would give me enought room for my big ***** bag and my sound system.

What are the Pionner heads like, any good how do they compare to Alpine's?

pioneer arnt in the same league with sound quality but the do have more 'asthetic' features

no room! try stuffin 4 amps in there!

boot_nite.jpg

:o

Nice use of the boot space Jaxx :eek::thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup:

:lol:

space :huh:

cheers matey just a shame its such a crap picture i really must invest in a decent digi cam instead of usin my phone all the time

:D