Do Not Sell My Personal Information

T Sport Heater Problems

cibies

Has anyone else noticed that the heater in the Pre Facelift TS is rubbish? I also noticed that the vent for the windscree is very badly placed in the sense that there is always an area in front of the drivers view which is slow to demist because the vent is placed in the mddle of the wndscreen. Has anyone else found this?

your pollen filter might be clogged

Might have a look at mine tomorrow. Car was serviced when I bought it, but if this isn't part of the service I'll have a quick look to see if it needs changing. Ta

nope not a part of the standard service.

there around £25 quid for he part and are located behind the glove box!!!

I changed the pollen filter about a month ago. I had a leak in the heating radiator in behind the dash last week. I sorted the problem with radweld. I have noticed that the heater hasnt been the best for a while now. Ill be flushing the radiator and putting coolant back in at the weekend so hopefully this will cure the problem

the diverter valve might be sticking. check that too. im just not sure where it is.

regarding the pollen filter, take a trip to your local motor factors, i paid £25 and i wish i hadn't. they were selling EXACTLY the same ones for £12, just the box was different.

Changed my filter earlier, definate difference now. With the vent aimed at me, and the fan only on one bar I can feel the draft off the fan where I couldn't before.

The old filter was nearly black and had leaves, dead bees and general crap all over it.

Ta

The heating in my car wouldnt be fantastic either, pollen filter was changed about 14k ago, its nowhere near as good as my old Focus.

Welcome to the club Cibies, what year, colour, miles is on your prefacelift??

I've a black 3dr 2002 T-Sport with 50k.