Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Toyota Clunk

6Pense

I have a 2008 FJ Cruiser and the drive shaft is of a faulty design, which creates a clunk after coming to a stop. Toyota dealer has changed out my transmission and drive shaft before admitting it is a problem with the design of the drive shaft. They did state that Toyota is aware fo the problem and does not have any plans of re-designing it. However, Lexus has admitted to the problem and has re-designed the drive shaft for the GX 470 and is replacing all shafts in the 470. I recently went thru the lemon law process and even the manufacturer's rep admitted that Lexus is replacing all shafts with the new re-designed shaft. I asked why Lexus is and Toyota is not, and he said "becasue they are a different type of clientele". I guess us Toyota owners are "Trailer Trash".

The Arbitraitor sided with Toyota and denied my lemon law application. My only option now is to proceed with a attorney thru Superior court. I am putting this info out to the public, so they are aware of this drive shaft problem This may just turn into a class action lawsuit....

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links