Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Ghd Mk Iv - Any Cop?

JAHill

The missuses straightners are on the fritz and seeing as it that time of year...

I just wondered if anyone here uses them and if the hype is right.

Cheers. :)

I cannot live without my GHDs, if my house was on fire then I would grab my son and then my GHD's. Of course they may have started the fire but who cares my hair is FABULOUS!! Buy them, she will love you long time!!

:lol2:

The wife has a set, she had about 5 cheapy sets before cause I said the GHD's were too expensive but she wasn't happy till she got the GHD's since then she's never asked for another set!

Make sure you get the ones with the swivelling mains lead at the end... the no swivelly ones are known to catch fire!

Yes I really am an expert on everything lol

Thanks for the replies. Good point Karma - I've repaired the flex before on a pair of Babyliss ones but I can't be a***d to fix the current set, besides the flex always goes on them.

I was talking about this with my Sister last night actually - oh the things Sisters chat about.

My hairdresser has them, but I have a pair of Remington ones that I got from £30 at an Outlet Centre and they do the job just fine..

Personally I couldn't justify spending £100+ on a pair of hair straightners! :unsure:

But hey, thats just me - loads of people swear by them.