Boredom...

-T- Sport

Well, Do you?  

20 members have voted

1. 1. Mmm?

• Yes!
    • No..
    • You're a madman...

Find yourself sat at the PC, Bored absolutely *****less re-vsisiting the same forums / pages over and over hoping there's something new been posted within.. 2 minutes?

'Cos that's how I feel / what I'm doing right now! So figured I'd make a thread about it.

Yeah, I do that a lot when I'm bored, just hoping something has been posted that will keep me occupied for long enough for something else to be posted. It's a sorry state of affairs when you think about it

Yeah, I do that a lot when I'm bored, just hoping something has been posted that will keep me occupied for long enough for something else to be posted. It's a sorry state of affairs when you think about it

Agreed. My Mrs is sat watching the XFactor. I have my Headphones on.. yet not p,aying any music. Just trying to block it out! Think I'll 'nip' out in the fog for a Kebab or Pizza in a bit!

yea ok kearon, i agree i do the same.... view new posts is my favourite button!!! lol

Here's what I use when I'm bored.

CLICKY 1 Not just the bubbles game....Click on the random -Image-Picture-Video at the top for all different things

CLICKY 2 After downloading you put a list of your likes and every time the "Stumble" bar is clicked a random image/joke/game/picture comes up

:thumbsup:

Thats what the "View New Posts" button is for.............. :lol:

Here's what I use when I'm bored.

CLICKY 1 Not just the bubbles game....Click on the random -Image-Picture-Video at the top for all different things

I am liking the Bubbles Game :yes:

So this is a forum of car enthusiasts who, when theyre bored... trudge around a forum waiting for a reply on something...

Yes, I'm guilty too :rolleyes:

I stick about for a while & eventually, check to see who is logged in. If there is no body who is likely to say anything interesting, I give up & log off :D

Note to self "Get a life" :(

So this is a forum of car enthusiasts who, when theyre bored... trudge around a forum waiting for a reply on something...

You thinking maybe car enthusiasts, when bored, should maybe go for a drive in the object that made them join the forum to start with? :g:

Nah, wild ideas like that will never catch on :D

see ya, I have to go and check for any new posts .....

You thinking maybe car enthusiasts, when bored, should maybe go for a drive in the object that made them join the forum to start with? :g:

You win!

And somehow kind of failed at the same time :lol:

Burn some music, get in car, drive....

Destination? Who cares :)

You win!

And somehow kind of failed at the same time :lol:

Burn some music, get in car, drive....

Destination? Who cares :)

Am normally +1 on that, any reason to drive anywhere, buts its a) cold outside and b ) burning up xmas present and beer tokens unnecessarily, bring back summer.

I clicked yes to this one aswell.

I would take my MR2 out for a drive but it's poorly and aswell as a flat Battery so it's not even going out of the garage :rolleyes:

Ain't got time to be bored at the moment.

Some t**t has deemed it necessary to change the VAT rate and now I'm having to update all my clients databases and front ends.

Nice one Gordon. Thought that one out well, didn't you?

A**ebag.

• 5 months later...

Bored ? :unsure: Someone must have been, to trawl through the archives & resurrect this :rolleyes: