Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Faded Wing Mirrors

gavdidit

I recently bought a corolla gti on which the paintwork is a bit faded as are the mirrors and spoiler. I am yet to t-cut it due to the typical English weather recently but I am unsure what will happen to the plastic parts.

Does anyone know if would t-cut restore the colour on body coloured mirrors and spoiler??

it might help you should try it with auto glym super resin polish also.t-cut them then auto glym and keep reapeating this process until you notice an improvemeant.it wont do any harm to the colour coded plastic.

it might help it might not but you've nothing to lose so give it a bash.

hello there,i had the same problem but the whole car was faded to a white dust on top of the red,use t-cut and a quality polish like Meguiars gold class or turtle wax xtreme as these both have polishes in them which darken the paint and bring it out really well especilly red as it creates a wet look :thumbsup:

cheers stella

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links