Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Rain-x

dazwan

After seeing it reccomended on here I bought a huge bottle of the stuff to try :D

Well, after doing 200 Motorway miles in the rain tonight (Thursday) I'm impressed. Most of the time I didn't need my wipers, even when passing trucks.

Anyhow, how often does this stuff need to be re-applied?

I used it once. last for about 3 to 7 days depending on the amount of rain.

But I quit using it and never will again.

After it wares off a little it's near impossable to see through the window. So keep it around, it took a couple months for it to wear off my car I used it on.

But that's my opinion.

I used to use it regularly. I never had any problems with visibility, and it seemed to last about a month, but then again I only did 1500miles per month. I reapplied it whenever I washed the car. If you really don't use the wipers much then it should last OK.

I got some for my mirrors & rear window as it doesn't have a wiper & never really got on with it, perhaps I was appling it wrong? :huh:

Lasts me 2 or 3 mths but you have to do it exactly as per instructions or it don't work, greeaatt stuff i reckon

ps. /I only use my Toy every other 4 days.

So I guess a month isn't bad going really between applications, I just wasn't sure as I reckon I need a top up and thought it may be too soon.

Once I finish with it, I'm sure a good cleaning compound will get it off the glass (won't it?).

:thumbsup:

Once I finish with it, I'm sure a good cleaning compound will get it off the glass (won't it?).

Finish with it? You just continue reapplying... :D

Anyway - I never had any problems with visibility. If I didn't reapply it then the rain didn't move off the screen so quickly, is all