Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Air Filters

icon225

does any body know if an after market airfilter can be bought for an avensis. like k&n or even a universal one. any help would be grateful thanks

Definately yes, handy to fit as well, i have one in my 99 1.6. It gives a really powerfull deep growl to it, i'd really recommend it. Noise when you want it and you can make it vanish by easing up on the throttle if you see the cops or for whatever reason.

i've just put a K&N panel replacement filter on mine (1999 2.0 SR) but they don't make an induction kit. The garage said they'd have to make so many bends in the pipe to fit one in custom that it would defy the point of having one too!

Definately yes, handy to fit as well, i have one in my 99 1.6. It gives a really powerfull deep growl to it, i'd really recommend it. Noise when you want it and you can make it vanish by easing up on the throttle if you see the cops or for whatever reason.

cheer bud. can u tell me where u got urs the part number or anything like that mate.

cheers daz,dublin.

cheer bud. can u tell me where u got urs the part number or anything like that mate.

cheers daz,dublin.

:D Never thought I'd see a post about an Avensis having racer characeristics! You could look at 'ADL Blueprint' too. Although there's no 'growls' lol!