Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Cup Holder Adapter's For 4.3

dave.m

Ok, done a bit more ferreting around with this one and came up with this (courtesy of Rav4 World) -

http://drinkdocker.com/

I was very impressed with the reviews given by members on R4W, so thought I would give it a go and ordered

a couple from the US. I went for the large ones at $9.99 each plus shipping. I am very impressed with these,

they look very smart, work a treat and can be cleaned if they collect spillages / condensation etc. Defo 10/10 :thumbsup:

They look just the job Dave :thumbsup: Just to clarify The large size? and do they sort out the shipping and exchange rate if you get them thru pay-pal? TBH never oredered anything from the states..and obviously the rav cup holders grip them ok? Do you i assume push your vessel into them and then when you lift your drink up the drink docker stays on your drink? sorry if i sound like an idiot bit hard to describe what i mean :thumbsup:

Stew, they are kind of elasticated cloth over a plastic Shell, a bit like the one I made. Work a treat, order them through

paypal which converts to £'s. Because its for overseas shipping it wont charge the shipping at the ordering stage. Drink-

dockers will e-mail you an invoice for shipping approx $12 which you again pay using paypal. Easily done, and well worth

it :thumbsup:

Cheers Dave have ordered those thanks, Where it asks for car model, ihave just put toyota rav4 07 trust that will be ok, well spotted mate :thumbsup:

Lo Y'all :lol:

I have had a bit of a result with Mr T Customer Relations....

I spoke to them and aired my concerns about the size of the cupholders and that they dont really hold cups or bottles and mentioned that I saw the rav on my local MR Ts forecourt had these rubber inserts. When I mentioned this to them and requested I get them put in place as they clearly were missing from the start... :angry:

Guess what.... :o

They are sending me a voucher for the amount I need so that I can get these inserts from my local Mr T - HOWS THAT FOR A RESULT :D

So for you fine Ravvers out there if you need/want these rubber inserts (by the way I aint got a clue if they are any good or not... but anythings gotta be better than the gaping great big bucket holder) then I suggest you do the same and contact Mr T Customer Relations.... ;)

good luck! :thumbsup:

Happy Christmas

from

Rob

B)

PS anyone know what Troon is like... we,ve been invited to stay at the Barcelo Marine hotel for a few nights.....

Oh well...

Just a quick update on these cup holder inserts...

They are much better than nowt at all, however they dont seem to hold small coke bottles very well, thing still falls out the holder.... However on the plus side, me coffee dont spill anymore as it holds the costa coffee cup just fine :D

Might take a look at the drink dockers next...

Regards

Rob

B)

PS. just got back from Troon and loved it.... nice place for a round of Golf if that is what you like... The Barcelo Marine Hotel is nice too, just the customer service is a tad slow...

Thanks dave.m, going to order them, ;) :)

:thumbsup:

• 2 weeks later...

Have to say mine haven't arrived ordered them on 24/12/08.. Tim at Drinks Dockers has been very apologetic. and promised to send me another 2 and as i am in no rush this is quite acceptable, Heh!! these things happen, but why me.. :unsure::unsure::crybaby::crybaby:

• 2 weeks later...

Well my, or rather mine + Anchs drinks holders arrived today, all the way from the USA, Now George Bush failed to get them here, but good ole Barak Obama has succeeded where GB failed, but really thanks to Tim at Drinks Dockers they have arrived in 6 days which i think is ace..anyway Dave M has already described them very well, Basically a beaker with a stretchy sock that seems to grip anything including my pipe, won't try it with it lit though, but on initial impressions a very simple but clever idea that does what it says on the Pkt, Pic shows a standard wine bottle + a little soy sauce bottle just to give some idea of their flexibility.. :thumbsup:

IMG_0763.jpg

i might be ignorant here but can`t you order an adapter from toyota ? :huh:

The brand new xtr i sat in a couple of weeks ago had some rubber cup adapters in the armrest cubby.

The brand new xtr i sat in a couple of weeks ago had some rubber cup adapters in the armrest cubby.

Did it still have them in the armrest cubbyhole when you got out of the new Rav4?????

Did it still have them in the armrest cubbyhole when you got out of the new Rav4?????

:lol: well maybe maybe not ;)

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links