Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Corolla 1.6sr Gone To Ireland, Sadly Missed

rollacar

That model seems very popular amongst the Toyota owning community in Ireland.....................I hope you told them about TOC :thumbsup:

Thanks ! We appreciate having her. :yahoo:

She looks mint & I'm sure you are sorry to part with her :crybaby:

Trouble is, too many peeps over here don't care for their cars as well as they should :angry:

I hope she has found a good home

an old man taken it, so hopefully it stays the way we had it. my bro hardly drove it as he worked 5mins away from home. it only had 49k, ftsh.

i told them about toc

hes bought a yaris t-sport, hes always bought a toyota and nothing else

PICT0001.jpg

PICT0017.jpg

Wow and old guy took a Corolla like that? :P

Maybe for his young lad! ;)

Nice YTS but the backspoiler kinda looks strange!

The only old fellas that travel to the UK for Corollas,or Toyotas of any kind are dealers,plain and simple.

Stuff like that pops up on the Irish Auto Trader every week,UK regs,few bits done to it,nothing major,nice clean Corollas but very expensive.

Its happening every week for years over here,our VRT laws have got alot stricter and the prices have gone up so it'll ease off for awhile but as long as there's a decent supply of Toyotas in the UK,Irish lads will bring them home!

There is the ODD :lol: exception :thumbsup:

I'm an old fella from Ireland :crutchy: who went to the Uk for mine & still have her 4 & 1/2 years later, going strong.

She is 17 y.o. now & they were never sold here. I think Sprinters were, but mine is an Executive GL .

See small Pic in my siggy :D

The reason they go mad for them in Ireland is its the fastest car a young fella can get insured on without lying to the insurance company. All these levin are down as corolla on the log book and the turbo starlets are down a 1.3's.

Another reason is the UK cars come with more as standard(Like air conditioning etc) AND the english love their FSH :)

Im from Ireland and i bought a Gti over in england nearly 2 years ago before the new VRT rules came in. Bought it for E1800+600VRT and its now worth about E4,500. Mint Red 91, 76,000Miles FSH, Completely standard!!! I have only driven it 20miles since i got it.I use my 99 corolla all the time as the insurance on the Gti is too much $$$$$!! Garaged from the last 2 years. Love it tho!!

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links