Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Bulb Holders And Bulbs

Diavlo

I notice a few people here have had, or are having this problem, but never got an answer.

If anyone knows where you can obtain the bulb holders (and smaller bulbs for that matter) for the lexus lights (japanese version) then please let us know!

I cant for the life of me figure out why they were supplied without them, fully boxed up and sealed... I mean they are useless without bulb holders!

I had that problem, gonna take it back to the supplier, I order some from another company, you could use mastic, but it mite be a bit of a hastle, those are only for the cars sold in japan

The supplier told me today that they were suprised I recieved the Jap version. He told me that they have been supplying the Euro version for ages with no problems... They are seeing what they can do for me....

I dont really mind them being the japanese ones, its the fact that in the sealed box they didnt provide any bulb holders!!! I aint going to japan any time soon so its not as if i can find a Vitz, climb in the boot and nick their bulb holders...

Yeah same problem here tho but i decided to cut into the light and create a bigger hole. looks and works fine. I did taht becase i got it from work cos we do that kind of thing so they came quite cheap, otherwise i would not have done it

I got the euro version off of www.illusionautostyle.co.uk for £180 ponds and they come with the rite size holes etc for the bulbs!!!

Yes vmail its a straight swap-over but i'm waiting 2 get mine fitted professionally as i had problems fitting mine that i have mentioned in another thread!!!

I would recommend www.illusionautostyle.co.uk 2 any1 because my lights were delivered 2 days after i ordered them!!!

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links