• xpyyy

• Andz

coilover from kw :

before :

DSCN1306.jpg

after :

DSCN1334.jpg

DSCN1341.jpg

time for some new wheels , buddyclub p1 racing II plus 19" with cooper zeon 2XS tires 215/35/19

Afbeelding-007.jpg

DSCN1375.jpg

PIC-0030.jpg

001003.jpg

Nice wheels and tyres. Would look good on my forthcoming Celica T-Sport.

How does your speedo readings compare with the original?

Wait wait wait... Did I just see what I think I did? Leather seats?

That's cool, looks good and I believe it's very pleasant to sit there!

And the car look amazing, as I allready told in the previous thread!

Is there any problems with the speed bumps or other high things on the road,

doesn't your car scratch it's bottom? How much lower is it now compared

to original height?

I have -35mm H&R springs, the car is much higher than yours, and I had

three situations where the bottom touched the ground... It happened when

I changed my winter tyres, which has same sized rims as Auris' original ones.

They are a bit smaller than 18" or 19" rims!

Best regards, Alex

the last mod i have done is the japanese front logo

Nice mods, Kristof! Looks much better now - those rims have it!

Mine is in tuning process - I added some parts but there are many others left to go... Maybe next year will be almost done. Now I'm waiting for the TTE bodykit... Once it's done, I will post some pics.

Mine is in tuning process - I added some parts but there are many others left to go... Maybe next year will be almost done. Now I'm waiting for the TTE bodykit... Once it's done, I will post some pics.

What have you done so far, and what else are you planning to do?

Give us some foretaste! ;)

Already installed: Auris roof spoiler by TTE and some "one of a kind" rims by Toyota - they're a five-star design with matte silver & matte black - they don't list them anywhere on newata website or on TTE home page. I'll have to take pics of them and even so I don't think the pics will do them any justice. They're on stock size - 16x7, I'm using them as Winter rims (w/ Dunlop SP Wintersport 3D tires)... I had great luck to get them from someone who bought them for his Auris but didn't use them because he chose to go for a buy-back... he got the new Prius instead.

For Summer tires I was already set on Enkei FD-05 on black gloss & silver finish on 17" (don't want to go on 18" because of the nature of our roads), but those Toyota rims changed my mind... I think I'll have another set of those on 17" for summer.

On its way will be shortly the new head unit for Corolla/Auris from www.autodvdgps.com (tomorrow I'm making the payment)... and I'm waiting for the TTE body kit parts - front, side and rear skirts - www.tte.de/cm_auris_E15_TF1.htm - but with a single exhaust.

Once everything is done (body kit is due for January), I will move to exhaust - maybe just the final silencer and tail pipe - for sound performance. I'm thinking of Sebring since they have some interesting models that seem to fit Auris. Magnaflow would be another option - I understand they make good quality exhaust systems. There are also sport springs, but I wouldn't go lower than 30 mm coilovers because the nature of our roads. Even so, I'm quite leery of mounting the lowering springs for the time being.

Upon finishing the visual tuning, will go for performance tuning - first with a piggyback computer from Dastek - Unichip, tuned on dyno... but I'm not sure of that yet (it's a matter of gained power vs. lost reliabilty on stock parts). I know the company representing Unichip here and they're really great tuners - they're doing lots of performance mods, so I'm not doubting them, on the contrary :). After it goes out of the three-year warranty, I'm very tempted to upgrade on the turbo and others - stage two. This will also require a braking system upgrade, as well on suspensions. Stage two depends on the budget at that time and on how long I will decide to keep the car.

That would be all for now :yes:

Already installed: Auris roof spoiler by TTE and some "one of a kind" rims by Toyota - they're a five-star design with matte silver & matte black - they don't list them anywhere on newata website or on TTE home page. I'll have to take pics of them and even so I don't think the pics will do them any justice. They're on stock size - 16x7, I'm using them as Winter rims (w/ Dunlop SP Wintersport 3D tires)... I had great luck to get them from someone who bought them for his Auris but didn't use them because he chose to go for a buy-back... he got the new Prius instead.

For Summer tires I was already set on Enkei FD-05 on black gloss & silver finish on 17" (don't want to go on 18" because of the nature of our roads), but those Toyota rims changed my mind... I think I'll have another set of those on 17" for summer.

On its way will be shortly the new head unit for Corolla/Auris from www.autodvdgps.com (tomorrow I'm making the payment)... and I'm waiting for the TTE body kit parts - front, side and rear skirts - www.tte.de/cm_auris_E15_TF1.htm - but with a single exhaust.

Once everything is done (body kit is due for January), I will move to exhaust - maybe just the final silencer and tail pipe - for sound performance. I'm thinking of Sebring since they have some interesting models that seem to fit Auris. Magnaflow would be another option - I understand they make good quality exhaust systems. There are also sport springs, but I wouldn't go lower than 30 mm coilovers because the nature of our roads. Even so, I'm quite leery of mounting the lowering springs for the time being.

Upon finishing the visual tuning, will go for performance tuning - first with a piggyback computer from Dastek - Unichip, tuned on dyno... but I'm not sure of that yet (it's a matter of gained power vs. lost reliabilty on stock parts). I know the company representing Unichip here and they're really great tuners - they're doing lots of performance mods, so I'm not doubting them, on the contrary :). After it goes out of the three-year warranty, I'm very tempted to upgrade on the turbo and others - stage two. This will also require a braking system upgrade, as well on suspensions. Stage two depends on the budget at that time and on how long I will decide to keep the car.

That would be all for now :yes:

Sounds like a very good plan, I think your car will turn many heads and you'll get a very pleasant drive

after those mods. Good luck, and remember to send some pictures when you can ;) Will love to see

the progress!

Best regards, Alex

Nice wheels and tyres. Would look good on my forthcoming Celica T-Sport.

How does your speedo readings compare with the original?

i used a tire size calculator on the net ( link : http://www.miata.net/garage/tirecalc.html ) so you can calculate the difference between the stock tire and the new tire

there is a difference of 0,2% between stock tire and new :thumbsup:

to original height?

Best regards, Alex

leather seats are great :yes:

I think that he is lowered +/-80mm at this moment ( for the moment he is lower than on the pictures , in the front another 5mm and the rear 10mm )

there are not many problems during driving or on speed bumps , the one what more easily than the other

the lower parts comes sometimes against the ground ,these days I take pictures of the parts which touch the ground sometimes

Sounds like a very good plan, I think your car will turn many heads and you'll get a very pleasant drive

after those mods. Good luck, and remember to send some pictures when you can ;) Will love to see

the progress!

Best regards, Alex

I will post some pics once all the TTE accessories are in place... or maybe sooner :)

to original height?

Best regards, Alex

leather seats are great :yes:

I think that he is lowered +/-80mm at this moment ( for the moment he is lower than on the pictures , in the front another 5mm and the rear 10mm )

there are not many problems during driving or on speed bumps , the one what more easily than the other

the lower parts comes sometimes against the ground ,these days I take pictures of the parts which touch the ground sometimes

Why is the car lower than in the pics now, are the coilovers adjustable? How much did they cost by the way?

Is it ok that the parts are touching the ground, aren't you afraid about the possible damage this can cause to your car?

Best regards, Alex

Why is the car lower than in the pics now, are the coilovers adjustable? How much did they cost by the way?

Is it ok that the parts are touching the ground, aren't you afraid about the possible damage this can cause to your car?

Best regards, Alex

yes , the coilovers are adjustable ( height and hardness ) , price was 1500-1600 euro .....

it touches the ground sometimes , only on a few speed bumps ,at slow drive it is not terrible :thumbsup:

nice car:)

You also remove Toyota and Auris signs with fingers/nails like Alex?

Or you try something else?

Actually today I tried to remove them with my nails and fingers but I could not do..

Actually today I tried to remove them with my nails and fingers but I could not do..

If your fingers are too weak :lol: you can always try to use a hairdryer. Warm up the sign

a littlebit and try to lift it off with your fingers. If it's still not coming off, you can try to push

your OLD credit card under the sign. It should move the glue a littlebit

and make the signs even easier to remove:)

If your fingers are too weak :lol: you can always try to use a hairdryer. Warm up the sign

a littlebit and try to lift it off with your fingers. If it's still not coming off, you can try to push

Maybe I should work to be strong as much as you B)

Actully I was afraid of harming paint of car.

Tomorrow I will try again.. Thursday of friday, my chrome door handles will come and I will take photos ;)

Maybe I should work to be strong as much as you B)

Actully I was afraid of harming paint of car.

Tomorrow I will try again.. Thursday of friday, my chrome door handles will come and I will take photos ;)

Good luck, hope it'll work with the hairdryer. Can't wait to see your car, especially the xenon lights and door

handles!

Best regards, Alex

Warm the badges with a hair dryer, and then use fishing line to get behind the badges, works every time without any damage to the paintwork.

• 3 weeks later...

PIC-0071.jpg

002004.jpg

where did u get the japanese toyota sign from?

I bet he ordered it from Parts-King. You can PM him too and ask for the price and shipping cost...

Best regards, Alex