Do Not Sell My Personal Information

I Spy A New Paseo Kit

matt_hillyard

When lookin on x-racing i saw the max power featured gen 2 paseo and i really love this kit. I WANT IT!!!!!!

Wat do you think?

post-47-1074253422.jpg

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• matt_hillyard

• 97paseo

• toyotasera.co.uk

• Jamesb4uk

Yea I've asked Jakie when thats coming out but he didn't seem to be sure.

I love it, would make me consider kitting mine up if they released that. B)

yeah ive always wanted to kit my seo but the kits ive seen havent been stunning. When i saw the malta seo in max power i went mad and wanted that kit.

It just looks amazing. :drool:

I hope they bring it out before summer. I would love to cruise with that kit on in summer. :thumbsup:

i know the whole kit had been cut and pasted to fit the gen 2 seo.

I was speaking to the importer of x-racing, i think his name is andrew and he said that he knows bout the kit but not sure if or when they will make the kit for the gen 2!!!!!

I think that there should be more kits like that for the seo and more accessories for the seo in general. I mean you cant even get clear rear clusters, let alone lexus style ones!!!!

X-racing is awesome, they actually take notice of the seo!!!

Yea Jackie is the owner - he posts on here every now & then.

Andrew - toyotasera.co.uk - is the UK importer.

Jackie first said it was being made, then when I enquired in about November he said they were to busy to do it, then just before x-mas he said it was on the way so your guess is as good as mine! I'm sure he'll see this thread though & post. :)

Have you checked out the Onderground site for Seo kits? X-Racing is better though & cheaper. :thumbsup:

yeah ive seen the onderground kit, the booster tuning kit and i think that they both look awesome but the x-racing style is the one ive fallen in love with. It just suits the seo so well.

I hope that Jackie does see this thread, and if you do, PLEASE PLEASE let us know bout the progress of this kit. :yes:

If it's priced like the existing X-Racing kits I think he'll have quite a few UK orders on his hands! :yes:

But then if I did that it would be 4EFTE conversion, bonnet scoop, full respray....lots! :D

I've asked him as well...

I've got an order for Sera side skirts, so I'd like to get some extra things together to help reduce shipping costs.

cool, well keep me updated of progress of the kit.

Do you have any idea of roughly how much the kit would be? How much is the kit for the gen 1 paseo?

just seen the gen 1 kit is $960 USD excluding shipping!!!

Any ideas of how much the other kit for the gen 2 seo is? Ive seen it on the seo that has been at MAx live.

I think that the kit is sweet. Not sure on the front bumper.

Still prefer the kit on the malta seo.

The one at max live was Oli's paseo, he's a member here & he's just changed his front bumper but hasn't posted pics yet.

Thought the X-Racing kits worked out at about £600 before shipping? J will know more though.

SWEEEET!!!!! :D

At that sort of price i might have a new kit by summer!!!!

Hope that there is some news on that kit soon.

Cool to hear that Oli's a member. Does he make many posts, i love to hear bout what hes done to his car.

That price could be wildly out so don't get too excited!

Oli posts every now & then, he said he'd post pics of his new bumper at some point soon.

He was fitting lambo doors ready for the show season as well i think.

Can we all stop talking about kits and stuff, my credit cards are in a bad enough state :(

Then again, I would save money not having to buy the rear wing <_<

Right gonna cut the cards up now before I do anything stupid :lol:

I've been posting bugging Jackie, trying to get some sort of word on when that gen2 kit would come out. That maltese Seo is fantastic. they custom moulded the kit from the 1G on the car. That is the only kit I would fit on mine. Imagine my conv. with that blitz front!!! :eek::eek::eek::drool:

that would be very sweet. I was looking at that malta seo at the engine mods!!!!! Its mad it produces over 200bhp bolt on turbo, injectors the lot!!!!

I tell u i take my hat of to the man with that seo.

mmm, kit and turbo :drool:

I WISH!!!!

shhhhhhh!!

dont tell anyone yet!we are converting gen1 into gen2!:)

i will offer paseo gen2 ppl in UK 1st

pls contact andrew(www.toyotasera.co.uk) for detail

SWEEEET!!!! :thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup:

Thanks for the news. You'll have to keep us updated on potential prices etc so i can get some money together to get one of the kits.

Thanks again for the news!! :thumbsup:

i will offer paseo gen2 ppl in UK 1st

NOOO!!! DAMN!!! :crybaby:

:lol::lol: :P

Now where's my bank statement?.... :unsure: ....ah here we go! :bookworm: ... :o .....NOOO!!! Damn!!! :crybaby:

:lol:

I know that feeling of the bank balance situation (as im a student) but hey, got to get your priorities right!!! Car then study or is that study then car!!! :lol:

Is anyone here a regular visitor to mean street cruise at arena essex? I wanted to get down there last summer but couldnt and if i can get a kit for my seo this year id love to show it off at a cruise.

Just got to save those pennies for the kit!!! Cant wait to hear when its here and how much its gona be.

:thumbsup: TOC RULES!!!! :thumbsup: