Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Sports Exhausts

lrs777

Hi

thought it would be useful to start a thread to see what sports exhausts are available for the Aygo/107 and C1 ? would they all be interchangeable?

can anyone help?

thanks

Julian

Hi

thought it would be useful to start a thread to see what sports exhausts are available for the Aygo/107 and C1 ? would they all be interchangeable?

can anyone help?

thanks

Julian

The sport exhaust offered by toyota is rubbish 'cos it simply moves the outlet to the middle of the bumper , as does the 107 XS model that is also available from peugeot. The only performance exhaust that is more than a styling exercise is the one originally made for the C1 cup car series. (as far as I know) . These cup car exhaust are for sale to the public and I hope someone puts a link on to show where they can be bought from ..

Hi

can anyone help?

thanks

Julian

The sport exhaust offered by toyota is rubbish 'cos it simply moves the outlet to the middle of the bumper , as does the 107 XS model that is also available from peugeot. The only performance exhaust that is more than a styling exercise is the one originally made for the C1 cup car series. (as far as I know) . These cup car exhaust are for sale to the public and I hope someone puts a link on to show where they can be bought from ..

Off the shelf : I think Remus make a C1/107 box.

EDIT : Snip all what I just said :rolleyes:

Article here - http://my107.blogspot.com/2008/05/new-mani...on-its-way.html

Piccy

http://www.cecamscarichisportivi.it/marche...ugeot/107/1.htm

I can't see a price for the backbox and tailpipe on the cecam one or is that included in the E760 price?

looks good apart from the fitting issues.

Hi, I saw an advert in the motoring press that Janspeed have an exhaust backbox available for the Aygo. All the aftermarket exhausts seem to be very expensive for what you get for your money.

I made my backbox, but a Powerflow custom backbox will cost you about £150 for a custom stainless item. This is less than half what a Remus etc will cost.

Hi, I saw an advert in the motoring press that Janspeed have an exhaust backbox available for the Aygo. All the aftermarket exhausts seem to be very expensive for what you get for your money.

I made my backbox, but a Powerflow custom backbox will cost you about £150 for a custom stainless item. This is less than half what a Remus etc will cost.

just done a google search and found this at the top

http://www.balancemotorsport.co.uk/product...7%20SportSystem

quite dear but at least it's been tested

Like the look of that, have contacted them for more info. I have looked at Remus etc.

Plus they are localish, so would get them to fit it as well.

Oh this is really nice. I might get one as well. One thing tho:

Original car made 72.9 HP flywheel corrected, with Exhaust HP was up 5.9HP to 78.8HP

What does that mean? flywheel corrected?

I say, if stock is 68 hp, +6 from this, +a few from k&n and flash tuning 10%, it should have about 85 hp! That's great, should drop the 0-60 to about 11.5 seconds.

Nevermind, they don't ship to my country. DAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAMN.