Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Fuel Down Again!

Norfolk n Chance

I'm winning so far! Our local Shell is now down to 85.9! Woohoo!

That's cheaper than when I started driving!

I'm winning so far! Our local shell is now down to 85.9! Woohoo!

Winning what?

So's mine! :P

:lol:

Winning what?

So's mine! :P

:lol:

Yours needs to be cheap Gaz .......................with that fuel consumption figure :P ;)

Yours needs to be cheap Gaz .......................with that fuel consumption figure :P ;)

I've tried driving like a grandad.... but i can't do it :(

I like Lift too much! :lol:

nope, I pay 0.00 for diesel

You don't count. Yours is work related :P

Steve, I know exactly how Gaz feels. Unsure how I'm managing to keep it over 30MPG... Don't think I have the past few days though.. Done 45 miles and used near half a tank at the mo. :lol:

key & gaz

when you start gettin down to my mpg consumption then you need to worry, wish i could get mine up to 30mpg!!!!!!!!!!!!

84.9p at our local ASDA,

I win!!!

Supermarket fuel??...... i'd rather pay the extra 1p at Shell than use Asda! :lol:

You don't count. Yours is work related :P

Steve, I know exactly how Gaz feels. Unsure how I'm managing to keep it over 30MPG... Don't think I have the past few days though.. Done 45 miles and used near half a tank at the mo. :lol:

No, work only pays for the fuel with the hire cars

They dont pay for my car

I just paid 88.9p per litre of unleaded at my local tesco , which happens to be one of the cheapest round here, its outragous that a lot of retailers are still profiteering by keeping their prices artificially high despite the falling price of oil.

I,m not saying they should be giving it away, but if Asda CAN DO IT FOR 81.9P, .........

Sorry to put a dampener on things but has nobody read the news recently ...

Opec are trying to cutting oil production by 2million barrels a day to stop the price dropping further

Ah well - enjoy it whilst you can

I just paid 88.9p per litre of unleaded at my local tesco , which happens to be one of the cheapest round here, its outragous that a lot of retailers are still profiteering by keeping their prices artificially high despite the falling price of oil.

I,m not saying they should be giving it away, but if Asda CAN DO IT FOR 81.9P, .........

Did you use Roneo Corner Tesco? That is always way more expensive there...if you were to head out through Hornchurch to the Dovers Corner Tesco it's 85.9p there...I know it's a good 10 minutes (ish) away from Romford but distance wise I think it would be about 4 miles? I should know I do that route daily!

I work in Romford btw ;) oh and Asda do it for 81.9p but that was with her Mums store card.

Did you use Roneo Corner Tesco? That is always way more expensive there...if you were to head out through Hornchurch to the Dovers Corner Tesco it's 85.9p there...I know it's a good 10 minutes (ish) away from Romford but distance wise I think it would be about 4 miles? I should know I do that route daily!

I work in Romford btw ;) oh and Asda do it for 81.9p but that was with her Mums store card.

Hiya

Your spot on, i did use roneo corner tesco, i normally do travel that little bit more if it means i can get cheaper elsewhere , but the last bar was flashing on my fuel gage, so reluctantly fuel'd up there,

thanks for the heads up regarding dover corner.

Hiya

No problems....I had a feeling you had gone to Roneo! I never fill up there anymore after realising it's more expensive there...it might be where it comes under Havering and Rainham being a bit further out doesn't fall in 'London outskirts'.