Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

I Justhought I'd Say....

Karma Supra

I know I have already had three MR2s in the past, an AW-11 (Teegs' old car) and two SW-20 N/As.. But I was driving the other half's over the last couple of days when dropping her off at work and really enjoyed it!

It might have a few miles on it, knock a bit over the rough oxfordshire bumpy roads and seriously need a new clutch and new tyres but I had huge fun in the slippery near freezing muddy wet conditions. - I forgot how involved and technical these cars are to drive, and how rewarding they are when you do it properly!

Maybe I'm turing into a !Removed! N/A fanboy.... but I couldnt help but think... how cool would this car be with the Twin VVTi Beams engine on throttle bodies?

Just wanted to say...

Awesome cars! I want one again :lol:

She still makes me smile...

be even better when I get me new tyres... and even better when the weather improves (if it does!) :P

They are good cars, ive had mine nearly 5 years and never have got bored of it. They're not the easiest cars to learn and get the most of but thats where the fun is, and gives a big smile once achieved.

The only thing I was a bit tired with, was the low down grunt, on the NA its easy to be caught off guard when changing the gears down to get the revs up. I guess around 300bhp on Nos will solve that though ;)

• 2 weeks later...

Whaddya mean fun on the muddy slippy near icy roads... you best be careful with my baby, or she'll bite you in the *****!!! And no i dont want throttle bodies!

However... i f i ever did get another car, (would have to be something sensible) I'll supercharge it!!

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links