Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Dont Get Caught

Scot

Hi guys,

Ive just been pulled over for the first time!!!! How emabarasing.

Only it wasnt too bad... my pasanger wasnt wearing her seatbelt, and i failed to check :eek:

They fined her, not me - the driver, £30... i was worried 4 a moment, thought i might get points :ph34r:

I thought the driver was liable for the passengers. if they don't wear a seat-belt..what about people in the back??? are they going to fine your kids?

Vipes.

i have to constantly tell ppl to belt up in my car! but now i know they get done sod em!

our lass got pulled over last nite too for the first time

copper flashed his blues an she started panicking.....

she pulls over and he gets out and comes to the window......

copper says 'bit dark in here aint it?'

me and her in sync, 'what?'

copper says 'look at your dash'.....

wed drove right across mansfield with no headlamps on :lol:

oooooh the red faces!

:D

I thought the driver was liable for the passengers. if they don't wear a seat-belt..what about people in the back??? are they going to fine your kids?

Vipes.

Obviously my first post wasnt clear.

The driver has no responsibilty for anyone over the age of 16.

Seatbelts save lives :eek:

you betcha :thumbsup:

It always surprises me how many people seem to have the attitude of "it'll never happen to me".

Perhaps people who break the law in cars (drink driving, no seatbelt, excessive speed, etc) should be the ones who are sent out to scrape other dodgy drivers and thier victims off the road/trees/etc. when it all goes pearshaped for them.

Vipes.

Betcha didn't know it's also illegal for anyone under 13 (or 12, one of the two) to sit in the front. That'll ***s the little scrotes off, when theyre taken to school :lol:

IF you dont wear your seatbelt you dont ride in my car (im 17 lol)

The other day i was taking a couple of mates home from college, one in the front didnt put his seatbelt on and i hadnt noticed, the guy in the back passed it to him and i agreed that he should wear it. About 2 minutes later i had put the car in a hedge :unsure: :(

He banged his head as it was, so he could have been really hurt if he hadnt been wearing it!

Panzer

Round here in Luton it seems to be the boy racer types on their novas and corsas that dont wear their seat belts and i'm sure most of them have the surname Schumacher :arrgg-matey:

Vipes.

Betcha didn't know it's also illegal for anyone under 13 (or 12, one of the two) to sit in the front. That'll ***s the little scrotes off, when theyre taken to school :lol:

fair enough..yeah just checked and yes the only time the driver isn't responsible, is for an adult passenger...be it front or back.

One thing I won't do...and think about this yourselves....

When you get in the car....and before you start her up....have you already done up your belt..or do you start the car first. Surprising how many folk put their belt on first.

I'll never ever do this..and even start my car with the door ajar. due to my Grandad who started the motor..and it burst into flames..he only escaped because he also followed this rule. Most likly time for an electrical fault to cause a fire is on start up..something to think about!

As for the lights...I'm a firm beliver that running lights/side lights should be automatically on always...this solves the problem of people forgetting...not turning them on in bright sunlight...in rain..when it's dusk etc etc etc. and it's been proven that having the side lights on all the time also reduces accidents.

Vipes

As for the lights...I'm a firm beliver that running lights/side lights should be automatically on always...this solves the problem of people forgetting...not turning them on in bright sunlight...in rain..when it's dusk etc etc etc. and it's been proven that having the side lights on all the time also reduces accidents.

I totally agree, if i had known she wasnt wearing her bellt, then i would have made her.

As for the lights? well my neighbour (a member of mag) seems to think that it isnt such a great idea, purely for the reason, that a bike with its headlights on, is highly visable, but if all cars and truck were on aswell, then perhaps he might not be so nocitable....

As the driver, you're responsible for anyone under the age of 14. There is a grey area , i think between 14/15, (cant remember to be honest) but then you become an adult and you are then liable to be reported or dealt with via a fized penalty, which by the by, is a hella lot cheaper than if you go to court - always take the fixed penalty!!!!

Cheers

Adam