Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Wheels

rgvsean

Picked up some MAK Fever 5R 195/45/15 slightly used but still in great condition fitted with uniroyal tyes but will swap to some Toyo when they wear out as I like the feel and look of those. Think they look nice on 30mm lower springs. :) No understeer now, grips and turns very quick.

post-44936-1229793640_thumb.jpg

post-44936-1229793659_thumb.jpg

post-44936-1229793676_thumb.jpg

Those do look really nice- the Aygo can be a tricky car to get the right style of wheels for, in my opinion. But those look grand B)

Thanks very much. Nice to know others agree with me, as you say some of the styles really don't seem to suit so stuck with the 5 spoke "theme"

I am around Sleaford area but Lincs is a very large county :lol:

Thanks very much. Nice to know others agree with me, as you say some of the styles really don't seem to suit so stuck with the 5 spoke "theme"

I agree, but seeing I live in Sleaford I'm suprised I haven't seen you about hmmmmmmm

Yes, not too flash but stylish. I think those look very good and easy to clean a well.

I managed to scrape one of mine this morning :rolleyes: .

Does anyone know a cheap way of referbishing them that I can do myself ?

Regards

Andy

I agree, but seeing I live in Sleaford I'm suprised I haven't seen you about hmmmmmmm

Ok I'm lying, I really live somewhere else but as Sleaford is THE place to be I tell people I live near there :lol:

I don't really use it a lot outside of the rabbit run to work and back.

http://www.priracing.com/product.php/2147/...heel-repair-kit

Something like this but I'd be worried about colour match, maybe you have to spray the whole wheel?

I think I might have a go with a bit of wet and dry first .. that kit probably will be good with an expert in charge but crap with a duffer like me :)

Regards

Andy

rgvsean, spotted you in town today, i must say them alloys really do look nice on the car, does it alot more justice in the flesh...

... makes me wish i had kept my little Aygo :rolleyes:

That was my missus taking some stuff to the tip for me :lol:

Thanks for the nice comment mate, appreciate it.