Do Not Sell My Personal Information

What Is It Worth? My Celica...

Fizz

Sorry, Don't know where else to post this...

I've recently .. well for a long time been playing with the idea of getting a 5th Gen GT4 for one reason or another.. and if I want to get one i need to get it soon 'cos realistically I wont be able to get one after the end of the year due to other financial commitments...

So.. on a whim.. I just wanted to ask what you think how much £££ I could get for my car...

Description

Toyota Celica 2.0GT (black)

Date of registration: 03/04/1992

Full Dealer Service History with loads of bills...

MOT not due till October.. and Tax due in a couple of months...

Mint body and Mint interior + front fogs...

109k on the clock

Electric everything as per the usual refinements apart from Air Con

Toad C5T2 Thatcham Alarm/immobiliser (£250 have receipt)

+ Cert of installation and a Cert for lifetime warranty

Powerflow Backbox with Twin 2.5" tail pipe (£200 have receipt + warranty)

Full new exhaust with 1 year warranty left (have receipt)

K&N 75i air induction kit as well as the original air filter kit (have receipt)

New brake pads all round + 1 new brake calliper (have receipt)

17" Team Dynamics Diablo (£800 bought exactly 1 year ago (have receipt))

also have the original alloys so can be sold without the above rims if need be

Privacy Glass And Go Faster Stickers which can easily be removed if the new owner wants it..

I really love this car.. but since its my 2nd Celica GT.. I really want a bit more power.. I would love a MR2 tubby but need to think about practicality.. and the Celica just has !Removed! loads..

I fit a full 21" mountain bike in the back of the car without having to take the front wheel off..

Anyone know of a GT4 owner wanting to downgrade.. send him towards me!.. of if you know of anyone with a 5th gen GT4.. point me in their direction..

Cheers people..

Be nice...

BTW... To view pics of my car.. just click on both the links in my Sig...

also forgot to mention that all of the above additions have been done int he past 12 months...

Well matey, if i had the funds to buy it and insure it id give you at least 2.5k, i think your car is mint, id love to have it, im sure someone will see sense and ull get the rite money for your car!!

Tom!!!

Cheers for that fella.. I know there is no way you will be able to insure this after trashin a YTS at the age of 17!! :lol:

/me ponders around the background

i'm interested :thumbsup::yes:

I can have the money to buy it off u fairly quickly if you want to sell!

Its looks a very clean example. You should drop it tho its begging for a good 40mm lowering. A lot more lads will want it then I reckon. If it were me buyin it Id say £2k max for year and milage. (In fact id prolly say 1.5k but thats just me im a cheap bast :D ) Thats just my opinion tho after avin a good gander at the trader market prices.

Fizz,

the problem you have is the same as i have with mine......you know how much its worth to you because of all the work and time you have put into it.......but second hand markets dont cater for any of us getting our money back on what we have spent on our cars.

Mine is worth the square root of jack all on the second hand car market but it owes me between £4500 and £5000 which is a heck of a load of money to try to recouperate.

Its a fine example and deserves at lot more than what you will get for it mate.

The question you have to ask yourself is "is it actually viable for you to get rid of it at this stage or is it worth waiting until the age of the car starts to increase the value and not decrease it (normally aroung the 15year mark). mine is increasing every month at the moment but still not worth a great deal.

just my two peneth mate. we all have a real clingy affection with our pride and joys and thing people should pay to have the privalige of driving our babies. :thumbsup:

Its looks a very clean example. You should drop it tho its begging for a good 40mm lowering. A lot more lads will want it then I reckon. If it were me buyin it Id say £2k max for year and milage. (In fact id prolly say 1.5k but thats just me im a cheap bast :D ) Thats just my opinion tho after avin a good gander at the trader market prices.

i hear waht ya sayin mate but how long has it been since you were last in Bradford? have you seen the !Removed! number of speed bumop around!!!! :ffs:

+ i wanted to only add mods that are easily reversable so that i can change the car back to standard as lots more people want a standard car...when purchasing...

And Yaris boy has given me an offer as well that im considering...

Gus- thansk for the advice mate.. i totally agree with ya but everyone on the board loves their car.. thats why they are here.. so the cars on this site will be well looked after so must be worth a little more ££...

but on thw whole i really want to get the 'fast car' phase out of my system as i wont be in a position to buy a 'fast car' in about a year... so i have seen a couple of motors im considering..

TOYOTA SUPRA 3.0 SZR MANUAL SPORTS, 94, fresh import, PAS, a/c, r/c, CD, e/w, c/l, sports int, a/w, e/seats, T+T, SVA approved, immac, in white, p/x, warr/fin, only. £5,795 . Tel: 01535 691530 or. 07970 521830 www.keighleytradecentre.co.uk.

Lots more also availbale have a look at the website mate

These aint a million miles from you mate. may be worth a trip over......if you do let me know and pop in for a cuppa. :thumbsup:

He said fast car gus :lol:

dont knock that site though man.. just seen a Nissan GTiR for £2.9k!!! :eek:

On your car , running with that size of rimmage and that gap 40mm is a sensible hieght drop. It isnt a random number I thought of, it would clear bumps no probs nicely and safely. :thumbsup: The best celi I seen was a 91 all black, dished polished wheels, de-badged and completely stock body. but what made it look so damn good was its drop hieght, looked super slick. It made all the difference.

I havent been in like 4 years to visit. Is there big skyscrapers there now? :D

On your car , running with that size of rimmage and that gap 40mm is a sensible hieght drop. It isnt a random number I thought of, it would clear bumps no probs nicely and safely. :thumbsup: The best celi I seen was a 91 all black, dished polished wheels, de-badged and completely stock body. but what made it look so damn good was its drop hieght, looked super slick. It made all the difference.

I havent been in like 4 years to visit. Is there big skyscrapers there now? :D

lol... No.. the only sky scrapers here are the trendy council flats.. (cough cough)

And with regards to the Drop.. it was in the pipeline... but never got round to it...was next on the list...

but now i just want another motor...faster one.. :P

Theres a very nice nissan skyline on there as well mate if you look hard enough :thumbsup:

Well Gus Lad.. might just have to borrow ya if i see a 'four' in the area.. so that i can get your thoughts on it.. :thumbsup: