Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Gt4 On E Bay

iggygt4

Nah the deal with the EVO went pear shaped so im still trying to sell it unless i P/X it on a Lexus IS200.

I've dropped it now to £7995 which im not happy about really cuz i paid £9k for it and spend over £2k on it.

:angry:

Nah the deal with the EVO went pear shaped so im still trying to sell it unless i P/X it on a Lexus IS200.

I've dropped it now to £7995 which im not happy about really cuz i paid £9k for it and spend over £2k on it.

:angry:

I paid 7850 for my ST205 in November - Very similar spec to yours except mine is UK with 47k miles on it, Came with 2k worth of HKS stuff aswell.

What boost are you running on the 205 out of interest and what controller do you use?

The GT-Four on eBay is owned by a fellow GT4OC club member its had a ton of mods done on it :)

Sounds like you got a good deal, what Reg is your? My one is an N. Have you got the Sideskirts and is your also a facelift model?

I specifically looked for a white one and i found you pay more for a white one because they are hard to come by in good condition and thats why i paid over the odds for it.

I was using a K1ANO style relief valve to alter boost. Removed that and now im running just over 1bar max. Before though i was running just over 1.1bar.

Sounds like you got a good deal, what Reg is your? My one is an N. Have you got the Sideskirts and is your also a facelift model?

I specifically looked for a white one and i found you pay more for a white one because they are hard to come by in good condition and thats why i paid over the odds for it.

I was using a K1ANO style relief valve to alter boost. Removed that and now im running just over 1bar max. Before though i was running just over 1.1bar.

Yes mine is N reg facelift model with Sideskirts and all the other bits.

Did you have it on the rollers at any point? I think 305 BHP maybe slightly (only slightly) optimistic.

The K1ANO relief valves are a good starting point - I have found that they drop boost at higher RPM's I have the HKS EVC5 in my 205.

Good Luck with the Lexus :)

I think 305 BHP maybe slightly (only slightly) optimistic.

Why is that? The modifications i have had theoretically meet over 300bhp. So id say 300bhp is pretty accurate.

Blitz Nur Spec r (15bhp)

HKS Superflow (15bhp)

Aussie Downpipe (10bhp)

Iridium Sparks (5bhp)

Used to have the boost controller - was running 1.1bar

Unichip (15bhp)

full time intercooler

total of 60bhp not including the upped boost and intercooler according to TDI.

So add this to my 255bhp stock and you have 315bhp. But with losses through heat/wear etc it should still be approx 300bhp.

I should still have it when the TOC rolling road day comes around so i could give it a dyno before i sell it.

I think 305 BHP maybe slightly (only slightly) optimistic.

Why is that? The modifications i have had theoretically meet over 300bhp. So id say 300bhp is pretty accurate.

Blitz Nur Spec r (15bhp)

HKS Superflow (15bhp)

Aussie Downpipe (10bhp)

Iridium Sparks (5bhp)

Used to have the boost controller - was running 1.1bar

Unichip (15bhp)

full time intercooler

total of 60bhp not including the upped boost and intercooler according to TDI.

So add this to my 255bhp stock and you have 315bhp. But with losses through heat/wear etc it should still be approx 300bhp.

I should still have it when the TOC rolling road day comes around so i could give it a dyno before i sell it.

Well spark plugs arn't going to give you 5bhp and no way an induction kit is going to give 15bhp

The Unichip was not on your mods list in your advert on the for sale section.

I assume the Unichip is a Dastek Unichip?? If so and its been mapped correctly I would have thought that would yield more than 15bhp

They will have done a power run when that was mapped.

What do you mean by full time intercooler?

Its not very expensive to have a power run done - might be worth it for sale purposes, at least its proven then :)

Yeah its a dastek unichip, it came with the car so i dont know of the mapping but it boosts still to over 1 bar where stock gt4's dont quite get to 1bar.

I got a mate to do the intercooler mod so it is always on rather than cutting out once it cools.

If i still got the car when the toc dyno day comes round i will probably do it. But im hoping to have shot of the thing by this weekend. :thumbsup:

I got a mate to do the intercooler mod so it is always on rather than cutting out once it cools.

Would be interesting to know how this was done - the IC on the ST205 is activated by the throttle, any throttle use at all switches the pump on. It can be made to run continuously but folks nearly always then encounter a error code 54 - Intercooler fault.

I have heard of a method of getting round this but it involved some fairly complicated electronics. :wacko:

:)

Would be interesting to know how this was done - the IC on the ST205 is activated by the throttle, any throttle use at all switches the pump on. It can be made to run continuously but folks nearly always then encounter a error code 54 - Intercooler fault.

I have heard of a method of getting round this but it involved some fairly complicated electronics. :wacko:

:)

Whatever he done doesn't seem to work anymore, though i dont get error codes. There is some sort of modification to the sensor on the throtte so that the voltage is constant at a level which keep the intercooler flowing.