Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Wanted Ae92 Gti Exhaust

whautot

Go to FENSPORT.co.uk and they'll give you a Mongoose exhaust for £270, or the standard one for much less. I'm not sure about the price.

They'll do next day delivery too.

Hope this helps

was sort of hoping someone might have an old one lying about I could buy. Can't afford a new one what wiv xmas.

Oh ok sorry.

I can't really help you then unless you just do a bit o research on google and you'll find something like used exhausts within five mins. :thumbsup:

Has anyone got an exhaust for my GTi, standard or after market desperatley need for MOT. please let me know

Do you need a centre section ? Got one of those off the car sitting in my stock pile, genuine toyota stamped part too. Plenty of other Gti parts available, Jerran

PS am in North London

Has anyone got an exhaust for my GTi, standard or after market desperatley need for MOT. please let me know

Do you need a centre section ? Got one of those off the car sitting in my stock pile, genuine toyota stamped part too. Plenty of other Gti parts available, Jerran

PS am in North London

Would you happen to have a tailgate without any rust by any chance?

And a sunroof too?

PS am in North London

Would you happen to have a tailgate without any rust by any chance?

And a sunroof too?

Have got a very solid tailgate with glass from a non gti, any good ? send me an e-mail address and can pass over some snaps,. Sunroof, no, I'm keeping the good one to go on my road car. Have got a whole car plus spares galore

No, you cant get any exhausts for a AE92 from anywhere. They are all discontinued.

Iv got a scorpion system if you need one.

How much you looking for? where are yu based

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links