Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Bah Humbug!

Norfolk n Chance

Fed up of all the xmas rubbish that's everywhere?

Decorations, TV Ad's, Radio Jingle's, Forum Posts?

Here's the thread to moan about the lot! :lol:

I'm not in the xmas mood and don't feel festive at all!

Bah Humbug!! :P

I just spent 18 Fuxing quids on 5 Christmas cards!!!!!

Madness!

Bloody Christmas should be like the Olympics and only celebrated once every 4 years ;)

normally im a HUGE fan of christmas!! but this year is a no no... :( only excited for little lad cause of santy coming!

Bah, Humbug...

I have to drive 300 miles tomorrow. Boooooooooooooooooooooo

Tomorrow I've got a morning of work followed by an afternoon of shopping in which I literally have to buy all of my presents & cards. I hate shopping with a passion anyway, when it's busy it makes me want to get violent

I get a decent break from work for once yet I've got to spend most of it doing mundane college work, most of it for key skills because my GCSEs are over 5 years old so they're not recognised anymore, underlining that the current education system teaches people to pass exams rather than to get a good overall knowledge of a subject. If I was decent at maths in 2001 I'm decent at maths in 2008

Yesterday I got a parking ticket despite being in a position that had literally no affect on anyones life

I think I'm mildly depressed

Merry Christmas? Eff off

Edited by Demonic Angel
Attempting to bypass the swear filter - swearing, it's not big and it's not clever!

well said kev lol !!! it can only eff off for this year though!! roll on next years, no more college work!! :yahoo:

Edited by Demonic Angel
Attempting to bypass the swear filter - swearing, it's not big and it's not clever!

Don't try and bypass the swear filter! :rolleyes:

Bah Humbug to the lot of you!

And I got all my stuff cheap because I bought early - no stress! I can sit back and relax and enjoy it all! ;)

Smug much! :lol: :lol:

Bah Humbug :(

I was late starting my shopping coz I had a Sister in Hospital till a couple of weeks ago. She is as good as she will get now. T.G.

I went to my fairly local large Shopping Centre last Saturday & came home again. The traffic trying to get in was atrocious & the sign said that all the carparks were full except the Multi story. I believed that previously :( & spent a good 1/2 hour going round, trying to find someone leaving.

I went back, yesterday, Monday, & got in & parked. Getting out again, I spent at least 1/2 hour in the Multi,going nowhere, because there was a traffic jam trying to get out.

Got presents wrapped (they look like bags of chips, as usual ) & family cards written about an hour ago.

Fed up @ the moment, but will be ok on the day :D

HAPPY CHRISTMAS TO EVERYONE :newyear:

what about poor lil' timmy?

I just spent 18 Fuxing quids on 5 Christmas cards!!!!!

Madness!

where did you buy them from?? i got 20 cards for 2 quid today, in the sale from asda!!

did majority of my shoppping early, finished it off today!!! wrapped and under the tree!! just chilling now till i have to go to work on sunday!!!

I spent the other evening wrapping presents................(I too cannot wrap them very tidy Bizarra)...................I think I know how Santas helpers feel now :(

Have now discovered that I need to buy some more. Just can't seem to get organised this year :rolleyes:

I actually like shopping for and giving presents.....................just hate wrapping them.................even tidy cubic presents seem to come out all lumpy :lol: and as for odd shaped presents............ :ffs:

I hope that as Christmas gets nearer I will get more in the spirit :yahoo::xmas::newyear: although recent events have dampened my joy this year :(

I lost my Christmas spirit by catching a b@stardo strain of flu at my niece's nativity play last week!

Had to do the supermarket thing yesterday (3hrs), nearly killed someone as a lady in a disabled scooter accused me of cutting her up with my trolley which i didnt :angry: Then i saw her walking about normally and when she looked at me, she looked so guilty, i nearly lost it and would have spent christmas in prison, if wasnt a control freak, so much to goodwill to all men, Bah Bloody Humbug :ffs:

I arranged my Nan's cremation today and then to top that...... off I went to the Trafford Centre at 5 pm this evening.

I survived both tasks with minimal wounds.

Just want this Year to be over asap.

I'm with Kev on the shopping thing, fortunately I only have to buy for one and with work being quiet I managed to get it done quite painlessly, if it had been necessary today then there would have been two mass murder headlines, one where Kev lives and one in Hull.......

I HATE SHOPPING!!!!

Wife picked up the Norovirus Friday, I went down Sunday, and my son succumbed yesterday, we are all contagious and cant go out, my daughter's aren't coming near the place till Boxing day at the earliest...and the Xmas shopping wasn't finished. All in all not the best start to the festive season :(

Wife picked up the Norovirus Friday, I went down Sunday, and my son succumbed yesterday, we are all contagious and cant go out, my daughter's aren't coming near the place till Boxing day at the earliest...and the Xmas shopping wasn't finished. All in all not the best start to the festive season :(

I feel genuinely slightly depressed for you after hearing this :( , fingers crossed all is well for boxing day onward :thumbsup:

AAAaah YAY

Bah Humbugs from me too, cba to list reasons why ..lol

Karma - wtf? were they made of gold ??? E-card = free..lol.

I spent the other evening wrapping presents................(I too cannot wrap them very tidy Bizarra)...................I think I know how Santas helpers feel now :(

I actually like shopping for and giving presents.....................just hate wrapping them.................even tidy cubic presents seem to come out all lumpy :lol: and as for odd shaped presents............ :ffs:

i love shopping!!!!!

i am also a master at wrappping prezzies......mind you i have loads of practice....when i was little used to help wrapp prezzies with mum and if they werent prefect and looked nice and neat she would unwrap them and make me start again!!!

i have had loads of practice!!!!

i am also a master at wrappping prezzies......mind you i have loads of practice....when i was little used to help wrapp prezzies with mum and if they werent prefect and looked nice and neat she would unwrap them and make me start again!!!

i have had loads of practice!!!!

You could have come around and done mine, i hate it and it makes me angry like shopping and parking when shopping :ffs: i am going to :blowup: at the thought of doing this all again, good job its a year till the next :lol::toot: ;) :P

December 23: Festivus

n. An alternative to the crass commercialization of Christmas, typically celebrated on December 23. It involves The Airing of Grievances (telling your family and friends all the ways they have disappointed you during the year) and does not end until the Feats of Strength (pinning the head of the family) are accomplished. A plain, metal pole is used in lieu of a Christmas tree, because decorations (such as tinsel) is distracting from the true meaning of the holiday.

A Festivus for the rest of us! -George Costanza

I feel genuinely slightly depressed for you after hearing this :( , fingers crossed all is well for boxing day onward :thumbsup:

Well thank you kindly....I can report that all are now feeling much better and looking forward to having the rest of the family round later today...might be a merry Xmas after all!

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links